Chapter 6

(Y/n)s POV
My eyes fluttered open to the sight of a wooden roof, my head was banging in pain, and I winced as I sat up.
I was in a bed with a red cover on it.
I look around to see Peter sleeping on an arm chair beside me.
I poke him on the cheek and I giggled as he groaned.
I tip toed out of the bed and put my hand on the door handle, and as soon as I tried to twist it, arms went around my waist, pulling me back. I spun around in the grip to see none other than Pan. He smirked down at me mischievously. I pushed back on his chest, trying to get out of his hold, but he was too strong. His chest was surprisingly rock hard.
"Like what 'ya feel (Y/n)?" He smirked at me again.
"So what if I did?" I said, bending back onto Peters arms and putting my hands on the ground, pushing off and landing quite gracefully on my two feet in front of Peter.
"You look surprised" I said, folding my arms.
"Just didn't know you where half slinky." He chuckled.
I smirked at his comment.
But wait
"How did I get here?" I asked bewildered.
"You um.." he scratched his neck "you passed out when you saw your eyes change again.. that's all." He said nervously.
I take a step closed to him, and his breath quickens.
"Are you sure your not lyin' to me, Peter?" I asked him while tilting my head, as I usually do.
"No, (y/n). Now get dressed." He said sternly.
"But I a-" I stopped, looked down and saw I was wearing a big top and shorts.
I looked up dumbfounded
"How did I-" I started
Peter put his hand up
"Don't ask." He said and went a bit red.
"Phf" I said. "Ok well where are my original clothes" i asked.
"Dunno" he said blankly
"You....don't know?" I asked oddly
"Nope don't know" he said
"How do you-"
"Just don't know." He said while walking out of the room and coming back with a top and trousers that looked way too big.
I raised an eyebrow at him
"All I got." He said.
".....right." I said and huffed.
I put the clothes spread out on a table and looked at them.
"Can I have scissors please?" I asked peter. Not turning around.
"Uhm.... ok?" He said awkwardly.
"Thanks." I said and picked them up and started snipping and cutting. Tying things together, putting bits and bobs, here and there. And done. Phew.
I examined my work and nodded.
"That's much better now isn't it?" I said, showing my work to Peter.
It was a crop top with flowers at the end. And high waisted shorts with a nicely make do hem on it.
I had to pop out for a second before he noticed I was gone, to get the flowers. But it was worth it.
"'Ima get changed" I said and skipped into the other room.
Peters POV
I watched her gladly skip into the other room, and smirked. She looked so hyper.
The clothes looked good though. She is a great diy person. Is that what they call it? I dunno.
When she was sleeping I heard her mumbling,
"Don't make me watch" over and over.
Wonder what that is about? While I was in my thoughts she skipped through the door.
Wow
She was showing a lot of skin. Hopefully the boys won't go haywire. I didn't want to make eye contact with her. I guess I felt a bit weird.
"Come on." I said and walked out the door.
I checked behind me and saw her stood still at the door.
"What are you doing?" I call to her. No answer.
She just continues to stare at the ground. When a single tear falls from her eye to her cheek. She picks it up with her finger and examines it, like it was knew to her. Then she collapsed on her knees and covered her eyes.
"(Y/n) are you ok?" I say, kneeling down to her.
She looks up at me trembling.
"I-I don't know. M-my eyes keep changing a-and I can't control it.. i-i.." she stops and I hug her. I can feel her shake. I pull away and look into her eyes. They are a dull grey now. I suddenly hear crackling coming from her hands. I look down to see electricity sparks, flying from her hands. She looks down in horror. "I'm not doing anything..." she trembles. Her eyes flicker from one hand to the next. "What's happening to me, Peter?" She asks me and stares into my eyes, almost like she is staring into my soul. "I don't know.." i gulp.
I hug her and the sparks die down. Hm.. I think. I pull away and she looks at her hands and sighs a sigh of relief.
"I feel better now, thank you so much Peter." She says and wraps her arms around me. I do the same, and I don't let go. I want this to last forever. She eventually over powers me and we break away. I soon miss hugging her.
"It seemed to die down when you hugged me, Peter." She giggled "that's funny" she smirked.
"Yeah.." I said as we walked. I came to a stop
"And this is the camp, (Y/n)"

AUTHORS NOTEEE
I bet your REALLY getting sick of these notes now, aren't ya?
Hehhehe
ANYYWAYY
if you could comment your opinion or what you would like to see happen, in this story. That would be AMAAZInnggg

Urs trulyyyyy
-Aoife xxx