Chapter 9

Peter pans POV
(Y/n) was acting strange. All because I nearly touched her neck.
She turned so.....cold?
I've never seen her like that before... it's weird.
I don't like her this way.
So I've decided to get poppy alcohol.
I know. I know. It's a bit.... strong.....
But atleast she will admit what all she can do.
Maybe figure out a bit of her past while I'm at it.
We arrive at camp and the boys cheer for her.
She bows and flashes a smile. Nobody else can see it. But I can see the hurt in her eyes.
Everyone sits down and gets a cup of the poppy alcohol. Except for (y/n). She doesn't take a sip.

"Aren't you having any?" I ask.
"I don't know what it is. So no." She says with folded arms.
"Oh come on (y/n). Live a little" I whisper the last bit.
"Nope." She says like it is the final word she will ever say.
"Fine." I shout and all the boys look around at me. Including (y/n).
"I'm going to give you a choice. Kiss me. Or take some." I say and hold out the cup.
She puts her finger to her cheek and pretends to think.
"Hm.... what about........" she acts like she is thinking "no." She says and puts her hands on her hips and stands up to look me in the eye.
"Wrong answer" I say and drink some, kiss her and put the poppy alcohol in her mouth.
"You asshat." She says and wipes her mouth.
"Like really, hoe?" She says as she stumbles.
"Wow it doesn't take long to get into your system does it?" I ask and put my hand around her waist to support her.
She looks up at me. And as soon as she does, her eyes start changing from colour to colour.
"Your eyes are, really- really.. pretty." She says and tips my nose at the end.
She pulled away from me and stumbled over to a log. I decided to let her let the alcohol sink in.
(Y/n)s POV
Wow what a dickweed. Like
RUUUUUUUDEEEE
just then a very attractive lost boy came up and sat beside me.
"Hello 'der" I said and supported my head with my hand.
"Hay, (y/n)." He said in a low voice, and put his hand on my leg.
I looked down.
"What, is there a fly on my leg?" I say disoriented. I look down and he lifts me up by my hands
I laugh sleepily as he holds me and walks me away.
We get to a cabin and I don't even question ANYYYTHHIIINNGGGG.
I look at a little shelf and see books.
I grazed my fingers over them, when a hand slipped around my waist, pulling me towards them. It reminded me when Peter done it. But this was more hard and demanding.
The then started to kiss me. I didn't kiss back of course. I may be drunk, but hell im not going to kiss a stranger.
I try to push away but he doesn't let me.
I kick at him and he grabs my waist harder.
"Stop!" I manage to make out over him forcing on me.
"Oh come on. It's just a bit of fun. You won't remember a thing in the morning anyway. He says and tugs at my shorts.
"NO!!" I cried.
He covered my mouth and my screams for help and for some reason my magic was not working. No matter how hard I tried.
"Let. Me. Go!" I said. Hitting and shoving with every word.
But the alcohol got the best of me and I was not strong enough to over power him.
He kissed my neck looking for the sweet spot. He found it and made a hickey.
"Stop it" I said in a low mumble. Too weak to even protest.
I lightly hit his chest. Trying anything and everything to get out of his hold. But it was no good. I finally hit him where the sun does not shine. He grabs my neck.
Bad move.

Peter pans POV
A large explosion comes from Justin's cabin.
Everyone runs over to see what is happening.
(Y/n) is there over him. Tear stains on her face. Her eyes where black. She looked into my eyes, expressionless. Justin got up
"Y-your a psycho!" He yelled at (y/n)
Once (y/n) heard this her face filled with hurt. Plain hurt and sadness. Her eyes turned red and she spoke through tears.
"OH YEAH?!" She screamed.
"SAYS THE ONE THAT NEARLY RAPED ME IF I DIDN'T BLAST HIS STUPID HUT TO THE GROUND!" She shouted getting up close to him.
All the boys looked disgusted at Justin. Including me. The rage was building in me to kill him before she did.
"Your the REAL psycho." She spat at him with disgust. Her eyes turned blue and an invisible force pinned Justin to the wall.
"If you EVER lay a finger on me again, so help me god, I will kill you." She spat again.
All the lost boys looked disappointed in Justin.
He "was" like the big brother to them.
Shame, he will have to go
I walked slowly over to Justin. His breath getting faster.
"So, Justin. Is this true?" I asked him
He waited for a second
".....no." He said almost in a whisper.
"Lying will only make your situation worse, my old friend." I said looking down at him.
"YES! I did.." he said and looked down at the floor.
All the lost boys where shocked.
"Taking advantage of a girl, Justin?" I asked disgusted.
He looked away.

I clicked my fingers and the shadow took him away.

A
U
T
H
O
R
S
Note 😊
Making it new every time folks. SOOO this was fuhnn
But I'm tired
So I cut the chapter short
SORRRYYYYYY
Comment how I can make it up to you guys. Thanks
As alwaysss
Love
- Aoife xxx 🤗