Chapter 17

Your POV

After i wiped off the tears and cleaned up the dried blood, i put on a bit of makeup to cover the bags under my eyes from crying.

i didn't feel any better. i just decided to be strong. Except that happiness is not for me. I'm doomed to be insane forever. And i have to live with that. There is no happy ending. Not all stories have happy endings. I just have to come to terms with that.

I stepped out into the diner called Granny's.

I always had bad impressions of Grandparents. Since mine sent me to a mental home. I broke out of course. Then the shadow found me.

Everyone turned to me and smiled. It reminded me of when the lost boys did that. I frowned. Even though i wasn't there for long. I still felt terribly home sick.

Henry came over to me with an old story book.

"Hey wanna see my book?" Henry asked hopefully.

"Yeah sure." i painted on a smile.

Everyone looked at me sadly. I guess because they know that they ruined my happiness.

Me and Henry flicked through the pages and i laughed at the story with Peter being a boy in tights.

"Wow this is wrong." we laughed.

"Yeah, sometimes it can be wrong...." Henry smirked.

I stayed in Regina's house that night.

I didn't sleep all night. I just sat at the window and looked at the stars. I mean, life here wont be that bad. I can live with it. But it is living without Peter is what will be the hardest part.

I woke up beside the window, feeling cold because i had left it open. I guess i was hoping for the shadow to come, but it didn't.

Maybe Peter didn't want me back. Maybe he was happy to be rid of me. Who was i kidding. I was right. Boys only like me until i show them who i really am, then they run. I mean, hell! He probably let them take me.... He probably asked them to.

I took a walk to clear my head, hoping it would make me feel better. But it didn't. Everything and anything reminded me of Neverland and how happy i was there. I kicked stones out of my way as i walked down the footpath.

5 months past and i was still here. I had given up any hope. I was lonely. I had Henry. And everyone else but no matter how many people around me, i would still feel like the most lonely person in the world.

It was my birthday today. the 16th of December. I didn't tell anyone because i didn't want a bit fuss around it. We where all in Grannies when we heard a loud bang. We all rushed out.

I was in the back so i couldn't see what was going on.

Then i heard it

"(y/n)! come on out!" a familiar British voice called.

I struggled and pushed through the crowd.

Peter smiled sweetly when he saw me.

I ran towards him but Regina and Hook restrained my arms.

"what the hell?" i said and struggled.

"you cant go with him (y/n)!" they both called.

The lost boys readied their weapons and Peter stepped forward.

"And why is that?" Peter looked angry while he said it.

"Because she doesn't belong in Neverland!" Hook shouted.

"Why the hell not?!" i yelled.

i escaped from their grip and they all stared at me sadly.

"Well?!" i screamed.

They all had nothing to say.

Henry stepped forward.

"(y/n) we need you." he said with sad eyes.

I could feel Peter put his arm around my waist

oh how i had missed that.

"Well im afraid we need her more." he moved me beside him more.

"why would you need her, Pan." Emma questioned.

"Well as you can see." Peter lifted up my wrist. "she is the other half." he showed his own.

and with that we all poofed back to Neverland.

Where i belong.

Authors note bishes

HAY

ITZ

AOIFE

hope u enjoyed

as alwayzzzzz

luvvvv

-Aoife xxx