Chapter 36

His mouth found its way to mine. He kissed me for a while before I did back... I hate to admit it but I had butterflies in my stomach, I just couldn't kill.
I hate it but I love it.
UGH, these stupid mixed feelings.

Peter led me back to my lovely ol cage.
There was no point in resisting...
I got inside and peter locked me up... multiple locks...
I put my fingers in between the bars and sighed.
I looked at Peter, enchanting all the locks.
He glanced at me a couple times while locking me in....
"When will I ever be able to go home?" I asked Peter to break the silence.. and because.. I want to go home. Wherever home is.
Peter sighed and sat down infront if me.
"You can't." He said sternly.
"Why not?" I asked sadly.
"We have already established that you belong to me." He said irritated.
I know I'm not ment to upset him. BUT COME ON.
" I don't belong to you." I frowned.
"My island. My land. My girl." He said keeping eye contact with me. "Even if you, in some weird situation, didn't belong to me. You wouldn't be able to leave anyway." He stated.
"How so?" I asked.
"Before you lost your memory. You got shot by an arrow. The only way to save you, was to make up drink water from a magical fountain, but if you leave this island, you die." Peter said.
"How do I know you aren't making this up?" I questioned.
"You aren't leaving anyway. What motivation do I have to lie for??" He asked and disappeared.
... humpf..

Authors noteee
Sorry this is very short. I was just about to go to sleep after publishing the last chapter, THEN somebody commented to write more.
THE THINGS THAT I DO FOR YOU PEOPLE.
Anyway
I'm
Tried
blah.
I will write more tomorrow DONT YOU WORRY YOUR LITTLE HEADS ABOUT IT.
as alwayyyssss
Loveeee ❤️
-aoife x x x