Chapter 32

My eyes fluttered open to the sight of Peters worried eyes staring down at me.
I remembered what happend and jolted up and hugged him.
Without saying anything he wrapped his arms around me.
"I'm sorry." I whispered.
"What happened?" He asked and pulled away still with a worried expression.
I looked down....
"Ehm..." my voice cracked as I spoke. "Ever since I got my um, powers..." I stopped and took a deep breath. "Sometimes, I think I see my dead parents... and uhm... in rare occasions... their faces, turn into the killer and that's why I blasted you back and I'm so sorry." I said and held his hand with pleading eyes.
He looked at me solemnly and hugged me.
I buried my head in his shoulder.
"Are you hurt? Did I do anything after I passed out?" I asked frantically checking him for wounds or scars.
"No, no (y/n) it's fine. Really. Hurt my ego a bit though." Pan smirked.
I punched his arm playfully and smirked back.

"Well since you are finally awake, I have a surprise for you." Peter smiled playfully.
"Oo I love surprises" I grinned.
"Oh I know you do." He said and grabbed my hand, soon enough purple smoke surrounded us and we where now beside a beautiful waterfall, the rocks seemed to glow with beauty and vines zig zagged around the walls.
All in all. It was fantastic.
"Wow, Peter. This is amazing." I said, my breath taken away.
"I knew you would like it." He said and put his arm around my shoulders. Looking at the waterfall.
I turned around to see a cliff and natives standing infront of it.
"Who are they?" I asked and Peter turned around confused.
"Woh woh. Sorry but our agreement was that you stay out of my way." Peter seethed at them.
"We just came to check out the new lovely lady you have brought here. Is she staying?" The leader asked.
"Yes, not that any of that is your business." Peter said angrily, gripping onto me.
"Bringing a girlfriend here, was not part of the deal, Pan." The leader said, with his expression going dark.
"It doesn't have to." Peter said through gritted teeth.
Just then I heard the release of an arrow from a bow, I panicked but it was too late. I felt a souring pain plummet through my stomach and I cried out. I collapsed to the ground.
"(Y/n)!!!"Peter yelled and went to my side.
I didn't notice much going on around me, but I noticed the natives had disappeared.
Then everything went dark.

Peters POV
We got (y/n) back to the camp. I got to the healing water very late.
Unfortunately there are side effects if the person is too close to death.
But it rarely happens.. so I doubt that it would happen.
Me and Felix where talking, when I heard (y/n) groan in the bed we put her in.
Finally.
Her eyes fluttered open and she seemed confused.
She sat up quickly and saw me and Felix standing beside her.
Then she scrambled to the edge of the bed, to get as far away from us as possible. She looked so confused and scared.
"(Y/n) what's wrong?" I asked, bewildered.
Felix the same.

"Who is (y/n)? Who are you people?!" She exclaimed.

One side effect of getting to the fountain too late...

Memory loss.

AUTHORS NOTE
oh shit people
THAT WAS DRAMATIC WASNT IT?
I just love the drama =D
U kno me.
SORRY FOR THE WAIT!! idek why it took me so long. For days I was just staring at the draft wondering what the hell to write. BUT now I know what I'm doing. SO DONT GIVE UP HOPE ON THIS STORY YET!

As alwayyyssss
Luv
-aoife x x x