Chapter 29

Peters POV
I got back into the cabin to see (y/n) looking very warrior like. Her eyes where red, she had a belt with various weapons and a dagger in her boot. Her hair was tied up with two strands down to shape her face.
She turned around to be a beamed.
"Ready to go?" I asked smirking.
"Yes! Yes! YES!" She giggled happily. Awe. She is like a happy five year old on Christmas.
I took her hand and led her to the shore.
We reached the shore and she stared out to it. Her eyes where now ocean blue. They are so pretty.
She turned to me.
"What? Have I got something on my face?" She asked worried.
"Huh? No." I snapped out of it. Clicking my fingers and we appeared in the streets of the enchanted forest.
"Woww..." she gleamed.
The lights where captivating yes... but I couldn't take my eyes of (y/n)... she was so cute.
I shook my head and looked straight ahead. I put an enchantment on my hand so it guided me where to find this fortune teller.
I dragged (y/n) along as she stared in awe.
We stopped at a small pathway leading to a tiny cottage.
"This it?" She turned her attention to the house.
"Seems to be." I dragged her along "come on." I said.

We entered the house to see an old woman with a crystal ball on a table infront of her.
She was staring into it as though she was watching a very interesting movie.
She slowly looked up and her lips curled into a wicked smile when her eyes dropped down on (y/n). (Y/n) stepped back and I stepped forward protectively, still holding her hand.
"Oh well if it isn't Peter Pan." She said sing song voice.
She turned to (y/n)
"And (y/n). I knew you two would come. Sit. Sit." She said pointing to the two seats infront of her.
"Sorry about sending those men for you. They where right doses." She rolled her eyes. "Kill them AND get you two here for the price of one. Good one eh?" She smirked.
"Why do you want us here?" I asked putting my hand on (y/n)s lap to comfort her.
"Well. As a faithful fortune teller. It is my duty. To, well, fortune tell!
And when a very big decision is arising then I MUST inform the people that will make this happen, and well. Hello!" She grinned.
"What's this big thing?" (Y/n) asked putting her hand over mine.
"It's a tough one. May be very hard to get your head around.
A new prophesy has arisen. That a powerful young girl. Could very well be the next mad hatter." She joked. "Is to become the most wicked, heartless young queen of the enchanted forest. More ruthless than the old evil queen!!" The lady exclaimed.
(Y/n)s mouth hung open.
"And you think... that's me?" She asked.
"Well darling, isn't this you?" The old woman said, waving her hand over the crystal ball, to reveal (y/n) in a cloud of smoke. But... it wasn't her was it? She looked so cold... so..  heartless. Ruthless.... Wicked.
I looked up solemnly at (y/n) and she looked at me back.
"I won't let that happen." I said and grabbed her hand. Leading her out of the for tube tellers house.

IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I PROMEES ILL HAVE MORE SOON. Just tests UGHHH byeeee