Chapter 5

Peter pans POV
I put my hand on her head and casted a spell to make her sleep.
That mark on her wrist.
It's a mark I got once before. It was my second month or so, on neverland. I felt a strange feeling throughout my arm, and that exact symbol lay there. I went to Melody after I got it, she told me that "another person would come to the island in time, with that same symbol, they will be your biggest triumph, but your greatest downfall, they will be your equal."
Her words rang in my ear, as I carried (Y/n) bridal style towards the lagoon.

Once we got there, I swiftly shot for the cave where Melody was.
"Back again? Oh. Who's this?" Melody asked, intrigued.
"It's (Y/n)." I said laying her down beside the water. "And look." I said showing her right wrist where the mark lay.
"So this is the great, Peter Pan equal." The mermaid chuckled. "So what's the problem?"
"You said she will be my biggest triumph but my greatest downfall! What does that even mean, Melody!?" I shouted at her
Melody sighed and looked at Pan in defeat.
"I can take a glimpse into her future if you like." Melody offered.
"Fine.." I said and sat down beside (Y/n).
Wow.
She looked quiet beautiful while she slept. Her hair doing little curls at the ends. I was so in a trance with (y/n) that I didn't notice Melody already starting.
I noticed her eyes moving under her eyelids. And the random twitches her fingers would do every couple seconds.
"Pan, how do I say this." Melody said, snapping me out of my trance. I looked at her emotionless.
"She will be your biggest triumph..because you are happy with her.." Melody said, her facial expressions not matching her words.
"And what is the downfall then?" I enquired.
"..Yes she is your equal. She basically completes you, Peter. But. She will soften you. And when she needs you, you won't be there, and she will-" Melody stopped herself before speaking on. "She will die.." Melody said as she looked anywhere but at me.
I played with (Y/n)s hair. Processing what I had been told. Without a single word, I picked (y/n) up and carried her once again in bridal style, back to my cabin. Melody, understandably did not say a word.

Authors note I onceeeee agaaaain
Bet ur getting bored of these notes
But wat can I sayyyyyy
IM TOO ANNOYING NOT TO DO EM
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
So sorry this was such a short chapter, I'll definitely make it up to u guys and do two super long chapters!
BAIIIIIII
-Aoife xxx