Chapter 27

After the fight the boys where talking about what to do.
Peter was staying beside me. Never leaving my side.
Peter brung me with him everywhere around the camp as he told the boys the plan.
He kept whispering so I can't hear.
I sighed and pulled him aside.
"What's the matter?" He asked
"What is this mysterious plan?" I asked him and folded my arms
"I think it's best to use you as bate... but I PROMISE YOU." He said and put his hands on my my shoulders. I felt tingles go up my neck uncomfortably and I wiped away his hands and held myself.
Peters POV
She looked violated when she wiped away my hands.
I thought she was ok with touching my neck.... what happened?
She looked scared. Is she scared of me?
"Are you ok?" I asked nervously.
"Just..." she put her hands on her neck. "I can't help it.." he said nervously. Still scared.
"I thought you where fine with me doing it?" I questioned. Dumbfounded.
"I-I just... that was before- I don't know.. I don't control it....." she said stepped back.
"So you don't trust me..." I said sadly.
"Of course I trust you, Peter!" She exclaimed coming closer. "It's a subconscious thing.."
"So you subconsciously don't trust me..." I said sadly.
"Peter I'm sorry..." she said but I cut her off.
"No it's my fault I'm sorry. With everything that has happened I'm not surprised you stayed in Storybrooke." I said smiling.
She smiled sweetly back. She is stunning..
"But I promise you no harm will come to you. Ok?" I asked
She nodded.

Your POV
It was time for the plan.
I had to pretend I was going on a walk and stopped to look around. Then they would try to get me and Peter would capture them.

I was in my position. Looking at flowers. I didn't need to act. They where the most stunning flowers I had ever seen. I heard a twig snap and I whipped my head around to see the leader and his crew smirking evilly.
"What are you doing out here, lass?" He asked.
"I could ask you the same thing.." I turned my eyes hazel to read his mind and figure out his name. Aha. Got ya. "David." I smiled at him.
"Ah the fortune teller was right I see." He grinned.
"Why would you go to a fortune teller. Grow some balls and fight yourself. Or are you too much of a coward?" I questioned him  and I knew Peter was smiling at my statement.
"Go on men. Take her. And while your at it, cover her mouth." He chuckled and went to walk away but Felix and Devon blocked the path and grabbed him, taking his weapons off him. Men tried to run away but the boys stabbed them with dreamshade.
Felix brung David over to me and Peter now that he had come to my side protectively.
"You should have ran when you had the chance...." Peter said and ripped Davids heart out.
I widened my eyes. Jesus. I could never do that. Besides... I don't have an eye colour for that.
Peter crushed it and David fell to the ground.
I looked at his lifeless body, stunned.
All the crew where dead..... wow....

We got back to camp and the boys had alcohol to celebrate. I didn't have any. Nothing good happened when I had alcohol...
"Here." Peter said and sat beside me, offering me a cup.
"No I'm good." I smile at him.
"We can do this the easy way or the hard way." Peter said evilly.
"Try me" I challenged him. He took some alcohol in his mouth and looked at me. "Oh no not this again." I laughed as he grabbed me a kissed me. The alcohol pouring into my mouth.
For fuck sake....
"Peter Pan never fails." Peter said breaking away.
"Rude." I laughed and wiped my mouth.
The alcohol hit me like a wave. It always had. Even a tiny sip made me completely drunk. It was weird....
"Oh don't be a baby." He chuckled and put his arm around my waist.
I leaned my head on his shoulder... hm... it's kinda like when I did it with Devon.... I wonder what would have happened if we had been together instead...
But I'm happy with Peter.
I could see Devon in the corner of my eye. Looking sad.
"What's up with Devon?" I asked.
"I think he is a bit jealous.." Peter whispered in my ear.
"Aw.." I said sadly and looked at the fire.
"Come on let's go to my cabin." Peter said pulling my up with him.