Chapter 25

We landed on the shore and I took in the amazing scene in front of me.
I'm home. Finally.
Back in Neverland. I picked up Henry and we started walking through the forest.
"I missed you so much (y/n)." Peter said lowly staring at me as we walked.
"Really?" I looked up to him hopefully.
"Yup. Because this time I got you back as soon as I could." He said and put his arm around my waist.
"I love you." I whispered and leaned my head on him as we walked.
"I love you too." He kissed my head.
I could feel my eyes go pink.
I giggled.
The power I have when my eyes go pink is... well let's just say it can make them have certain feelings towards people.
I told Peter about how each colour is a different power and I paralyse people by winking at them.
"what's that colour do?" He asked in his British accent.
"Well....." I said and looked into his eyes.
I looked straight at him and I could see his knees go weak and his face harden.
He put his hands over his um..... area.
And I laughed.
"I haven't tried that one yet. Good to know it works." I laughed at him and continued walking.
Peter took a deep breath and walked beside me.
"Jesus, (y/n) don't do that." He said laughing awkwardly.
"What? You asked what it was." I said smirking in front of me.
"Your insane." He laughed
"I know." I gave him my crazy smile and he chuckled.

In camp
I gave Henry to Peter and he went into the treehouse.
Felix came over and hugged me.
"We missed you." He said smiling and I smiled back.
"And I missed you all too." I smirked at them all and they gave friendly nods and continued working. Peter is very hard on them these days.
"Well anything happen while I was away?" I asked.
"Well-" Felix said.
"Nothing." Peter interpreted Felix with a stern expression. "Happened." He said aggressively.
I widened my eyes and Felix went back to what he was doing.
"What was that?" I asked him confused.
"Nothing happened, (y/n) I promise." He said, his face turning soft again.
"Ok.... I'll get it out of you at some time.." I said lowly and walked into Peters cabin.
"And how would you do that." He said with arms crossed, closing the door.
I smirked evilly at him.
I turned my eyes pink.
"Don't you dare." He said furrowing his eyebrows.
"I haven't tried touching them while doing it.. should I test it out?" I said evilly to him.
"No. You should not." He said sternly stepping back.
"Yeah but I think I should. Unless somebody told me something I want to know..." I said and went closer to him.
"Nope." He said popping the P and smirking at me.
I stared into his eyes with my pink ones and his knees went weak. I smirked.
"Ya sure?" I asked edging closer to him.
He narrowed his eyes at me.
"Okay." I said and put my hands on his shoulders and he stifled moans.
"Gotcha." I said triumphantly.
"(Y/n). Stop it." He said sternly and I just laughed at him.
"You know that I won't stop till I hear what I wanna hear, Peter." I said stretching out the Peter.
"Fine fine fine." He said giving up and I stepped away and he sighed in relief.
"Go on." I said crossing my arms.
"Well.. Tigerlily died." He said.
No. Tigerlily was one of my best friends on this island.
"What." I whispered.
"I know I'm sorry." He said and hugged me.
I cried into his best and he stroked my head hugging me tighter.