Chapter 21

I woke up laying on the ground with Devon.
I slowly sat up and had a banging head.
Woh my handover is getting the best of me.
I got up and started walking to my cabin.
Now to think of it I haven't slept in my cabin.
I always ended up with Peter.
DONT THINK ABOUT HIM
NO!
I slapped my hand to punish myself for thinking of him.
I turned the knob and took a step in.
I looked over to the bed and dropped my hand from the door.
Wendy and Peter lay there with their arms over eachother.
I slammed the door and folded my arms.
They rustled.
"Sorry to intrude on your meeting." I said and they both looked at me shocked.
"But I'm going to come back in 5 minutes."
"And you two BETTER be gone or I'm going to kill a bitch." I said and looked at Wendy.
"That means you if your hollow head can't comprehend my words." I spat at her and stormed out leaving them dumbfounded.
"In MY cabin? REAAALLY?" I muttered
"What's wrong?" Felix said and started walking with me.
"Peter and Wendy did it in my cabin." I scowled.
"Wow that's a bit low for Peter." Felix said." I think Wendy is rubbing off on him." He said and looked sad.
"I was actually going to forgive him after the game of truth or dare." I laughed.
"Really?" Felix said with eyes wide.
"Yup. I was going to forgive him when it ended." I stopped and sat down at a tree.
"But I wanted to... test him? I guess?" I said and looked down.
"Let's just say he failed by kissing Wendy, then sleeping with her." My voice was cracking.
Felix put his arm around me and hugged me.
"He thought it would make you jealous." He said and looked at me sadly.
"He is fucked up then." We both laughed.
"Look I've never seen him like this before." Felix said feeling sorry for his friend.
"He was probably just mad...." he said
"Well Devon likes me." I said and folded my arms.
"Are you sure?" Felix nudged me, and pointed to a group with Devon in it.
"What?" I asked and looked over to the group.
"I'd rather you see for yourself." Felix got up and walked to my cabin probably to tell Peter whatever Devon was doing.
I hid behind a tree and listened to what they said.
"Yup. I mean she slept with all those guys so she will be easy." Devon said and I could hear the cocky oozing from his voice.
I wasn't angry
Just sad
They all think I'm some easy whore.
I had nowhere to put my rage but at Wendy.
I pushed past the shocked crowd.
Not give 2 shits about how they knew that I knew.
I busted through the door of my cabin to see Wendy braiding her hair and Peter and Felix talking.
"Devon is-" Felix tried to tell Pan but I covered his mouth giving him a look of death.
"What are you doing?" Peter asked confused.
" killing Wendy." I said and pranced over to Wendy.
Peter held my arm trying to stop me.
"Get off me, Peter Pan or I swear I will take you to your grave EARLY!" I screamed in his face and he let go.
I punched Wendy and knocked her out.
I picked her up and carried her over my shoulder and once again, pushed past the gossiping boys.
They all followed me asking what I was doing
I just continued walking while Peter tried to reason with me
"(Y/n) what are you doing" he said while we walked.
"Throwing her into the sea." I said normally like it was a casual thing.
"Why? Like I get... that there is reasons.. but why now?" He asked
"Because now everyone thinks I'm *easy*" I said holding back tears.
"Your the least easy person I've ever met." Peter said and smirked at his stupid joke.
"Don't try me." I laughed while I said it.
"Who said you where easy." Peter said now stern.
"Ah what the hell." I said.
"He said I was GOING to be easy... but it was Devon. And this wouldn't have happened if YOU didn't ask him if he liked me and if YOU didn't kiss Wendy and if YOU didn't SLEEP with Wendy because if you didn't I would have forgiven you by now you utter asshole." I said and all the boys where astonished.
Peter was shocked.
Wendy must have woken up.
I let my grip slip a bit and she managed to get down.
"YOU PSYCHO!" She shouted at me.
"What have I told you about saying that." I said and turned to her.
"It's like you WANT to die." I said and stepped over to her.
Everyone around us whistled "cat fight"
She punched me and I didn't flinch.
I just gave her a look like she grew two heads.
"What!" She panted from hitting me.
"It's just...." I looked up at her. "I feel.. sorry for you."  I said and gave her a sad look.
"Why would you feel sorry for me." She said and furrowed her eyebrows.
"You are in love with someone who doesn't love you back, and you call me a whore because your so insecure." I said feeling sorry for her.
I now understand why she is such a bitch.
"I-I don't know what your talking about." She said angrily.
"Just accept it Wendy." I rolled my eyes. "It's harder to deny it." I said.
Wendy started crying and I hugged her shooting a glare at Peter.
He scratched his neck and Wendy cried more into my shoulder.
I gestured for the boys to go but Peter stayed.
Soon me and Wendy where sitting down and she was still crying. I could feel the sadness radiate of her. A tear rolled down my cheek and Peter frowned.
I put my hand on Wendy's head and she fell asleep.
I put her down slowly and peter sat in front of me.
"You would have forgave me?" He said sadly.
"Yes..... but then you broke me.." I said solemnly.
"(Y/n) I'm so sorry..." Peter said and looked into my now grey eyes.
"You led Wendy on.." I said and I could feel myself get angry. "Why would you do that?" I asked and shook my head looking down at the tear stained girl.
He looked down too.
"I just wanted a bit of fun.... but I don't love her... like I love you.." he said and looked up to meet my eyes. "You make me feel something different... I-I used to be so evil.. I still am.. but when you come around I'm always so... so happy.." he said
"I get butterflies.." he laughed. "I never had those before... not even with Wendy." He said looking down.
"Well looks like we are on the same boat, Peter.." I say and look back down at Wendy embarrassed.
"Now I have to convince everyone I'm not *easy*" I scowl.
I got up and Peter picked Wendy up bridal style.
"I think I will send her home.." Peter said and looked down at her while we walked.
"I don't think she wants that." I said sadly.
"I can erase this from her memory?" He asked.
"No.. I can't imagine somebody doing that to me... it would be horrid." I said.
"So you really like it here huh?" He asked me with a smug grin.
"When your not being an asshat." I nudged him. "Yes. Yes I do." I said

Authors
NOTEEEEE
hai
Hai
Hai
Hai
Did I mention hi?
Hi.
Anyway
Hope u enjoyeddd
AS ALWAYS
LUVVV
-aoife xxx ❤️