Chapter 3

(Y/n) tilted her head and stared at Pan, almost mesmerised for no reason at all.
"It's rude to stare" He said impatiently
"It's rude to keep people's hat too" she said, snapping out of it and putting out her hand.
"No I think I'll keep it" he said, and as soon as he said it, the hat disappeared in a puff of purple smoke.
"BRING IT BACK!" (Y/n) yelled.
"It's just a hat. What's the matter? It's old anyway." He said intrigued.
"Nobody. Takes. The. Hat." (Y/n) said, taking another step towards him with each word.
(Y/n) then closed her eyes and they went the same colour as his.
"How did you-" he started
"Ah ah ah. You saw what I could do with your little boys back there. Do you really wanna see me when I'm angry dearie?" (Y/n) said, giving him her traditional crazy smile.
Peter pans POV
What was it about her smile? It wasn't anything like Wendy's. It was like a smile someone would give you when they knew something you didn't. But. Different.
"So you pushed back a couple of lost boys. Not the biggest deal, love." I said, taking another step towards her.
"You really don't know when to stop do you? I, nor my hat, has any value to you what so ever. So what, may I ask, is the point in patronising me? Give me my hat and I'll go" She snapped at me. She seemed angry. Which just made my smile wider.
"Nobody leaves my island without my permission. And I'd like to keep you around, love" I said.
Something about her intrigued me. Again, she is nothing like Wendy, who just threw herself at me. As i was in my thoughts, purple smoke filled her hand and her hat appeared.
"Wha-" I started
"Wow your REALLY oblivious aren't you? And I thought you where smart." She tutted at me.
I stared at her, bewildered.
"Ugh" she rolled her eyes "look at my eyes dummy." She said completely closing the gap between us and I stared into her now forest green eyes, exactly like mine- oh
"They are like mine.." I said
She nodded her head and plastered a smile on her face.
"And dya' know what that means?" She said tilting her head, my eyes still locked on hers.
"You can do everything I can?" I questioned
"PHF I wish!" She laughed. "Nah I can only reverse the last thing you did" she said, stepping back.
"Now THAT" she said pointing at me. " would be cool." She said and sat down. Putting on her hat.
The lost boys are now getting up.
Ugh, they can't even handle a crazy 'ol girl, I internally complained
"Ah now." She said looking up to me with yellow eyes. "Crazy, yes. Ol girl? Nah matey." She giggled.
"What's your name?" I asked as the other boys stood up and realised what had happened.
"OH, shoot! How rude of me!" She said, bouncing up, dusting herself off and trotted towards me and jumped to a stop when she reached me.
"I'm (Y/n)" she said putting out her hand for me to shake it, I took her hand and she shook it.
"(Y/n) (y/m/n) (y/l/n)." She grinned
"Sounds familiar..." i muttered. Not realising I had grown to like the touch of her hand, not letting it go as I thought.
"Uhm..... not to be rude, or to say it is unpleasant. But may I have my hand back please?" She asked. And I slowly let go, my hand soon having withdrawal symptoms from her hand being gone.
"I think you should stay here for a while" I said quietly
"What? Why?" She asked.
"Doesn't matter, you can sleep in my cabin." I said and started to walk off.
"Hey! Where are you goin'!" She called out.
"To see who you are of course." I said and walked off into the woods to see an old mermaid that could tell the past and future of a person.
Time to see who exactly this girl is.

Authors noteeeee once agaaainn!!!!
None of the photos are mine
Da story is tho
Daz mine
Duh
ANYWAY
so I would love to see what you would like to see happen! Comment and say your opinions!

Yours trulyyyyy
-Aoife xxx