Chapted 18

We where on the shore and I heard the crashing of waves beside me. I smiled and Peter smiled at me.
"Miss me?" He asked and gave the most cocky smirk in the WORLD.
I folded my arms.
"What took ya so long mister." I said with a fake angry expression.
"We had to get enough power to cross realms love. That tends to take a lot of time." He frowned. I guess he believed I was actually mad.
Aha
"Well in that case..." I looked at the ground. " I can do THIS." I ran over and hugged him. He laughed and hugged back.
Woop woop
(Y/n) is homeeee yessss.
"Since your the only girl, (y/n)." Peter said and pulled away to look at me.
Awe
I was enjoying that hug.
"We have decided to let Wendy come out. She is in the camp, come on." He said and walked on. The lost boys where AWAYY ahead of us.
"So I won't be the only girl? YESS" I giggled.
"She can be a bit annoying..... so if you want her to go then I can do it in a second, love." Peter said, I guess he didn't like Wendy that much then...
"I think it will be fine." I say
We got back and I saw Wendy.
Wow she was so pretty. Dammit now I feel self conscious. Fuck.
Anyway.
She sprung up and hugged me.
"Uh." I said a bit confused.
"Sorry" she laughed "I just haven't seen a girl in AGEEES." She said and giggled.
I could see Peter rolling his eyes.
Ah well. I think I like her.
"Oh my god I love your hair." she said and ran her fingers through my hair.
"Well yours is flawless. Like literally. So.." I smiled. Everything about her was flawless, I don't know wether I like that or hate it... but I may as well be nice.. right?

It was night now and Peter was playing his flute as me and Wendy talked. He kept looking at me. Like... more than usual... is he afraid of something? Did he do something wrong? I swear I will slap him if he did.
"So why is your eyes like that?" Wendy questioned. Tilting her head.
"Oh I guess they are just weird.." I looked down..
"Yeah, they are weird.. do you like mine?" She said and smiled. They where ocean blue.
"Yeah.. their great." I said.. a bit confused why she would call my eyes weird.. like yes they are.. but like... ya don't gatta say it hoe.
"Why do you have a hat?" She asked.
"Dunno. I just like it." I smiled.
She took it off my head and examined it.
"It's a bit ugly.." she said a bit too loud so all the boys including Peter turned around to see.
"Uh.." I started but she interrupted.
"Like why is it so old.. and patchy... and dirty.." she held it with two fingers, like it was trash.
I could feel my eyes changing but I held it in. By now they where probably I like red, probably pink. You could probably see me trying to hold it in.
"I don't like it." She said and threw it in the fire.
My eyes widened. So did everybody else's.
My eyes where probably so red they where like fire.
I could literally feel my eyes glow.
"What?" She turned to me. "It was ugly anyway." She said bluntly.
"Excuse me?" I whispered.
"What?" She said.
"Ex." I got up. "Cuse." I turned to her. "Me?" I narrowed my eyes.
"Wow you have some temper. No wonder Pan waited so long to bring you back. And why he was with me instead." She looked angry and stood up to face me.
I could feel the rage.
Pan
Did
WHAT.
I slowly turned to Pan. He was shocked.
I forgot about Wendy.
"Pan. Remember if you lie I will kill you." I said slowly. Walking towards him.
"Is. This. True?" I tilted my head with an emotionless expression.
"I-i.... s-she wasn't suppose to-" he stopped.
I put my hand up to silence him.
"He loves me more that's why. He shouldn't have to answer to you." Wendy was about to hit me when I grabbed her hair and dragged her on the ground into the forest.
"(Y/n) what are you-?" Peter started
"Shut up." I said and I dragged her screaming and kicking, everyone followed.
I reached the shore and let go of her hair.
"How dare y-" she started but I punched her before she could finish.
She tried to hit back but I grabbed her fist and twisted her arm the whole way around, then turned her around and kicked her so she fell over.
She got up quite fast and launched at me but I side stepped effortlessly away and she fell down.
She tried to get up but I kicked her before she could, and she lay on the sand, knocked out. Blood coming from her nose.
"(Y/n)... I'm..." Peter walked towards her.
An invisible force held him back.
"You have seen what I did to her WITHOUT using my power. So don't you DARE come one step closer Pan." I yelled and spat the word pan.
Hurt filled his face.
I always call him Peter.
"So take me back to storybrooke." I whispered.
"(Y/n) wait-" he started.
"NOW!" I screamed.
"I'm sorry." He said. And everything went black.

Authors note
OH SHITTTT
WAT HAPPENED
also
Wendy is a bitch
Like
O
M
L
Wow
ANYWAYYYYY
hope u enjoyed.
As alwayzzzz.
Luv
-aoife xxx ❤️