Chapter 4

Peter Pan POV
I walked for about 10 minutes when I came to a stop at a small lagoon where all the mermaids where.
"Where is Melody?" I called out to one mermaid named Ariel.
"Oh she's in that cave right over there, Pan" she said to me, before turning back to speak with her other mermaids.
"Melody?" I called out into the cave with a pool of water in the centre.
"Yes, Pan?" She called out, laying her ocean blue eyes on me.
"I would like to know who (Y/n) is." I demanded her.
" What's the magic word?" The old lady said as she smiled and crossed her arms.
"Please." I rolled my eyes, and tapping my foot on the ground impatiently.
"Righteo'" she said. "(Y/n) who?" She said while closing her eyes.
"(Y/l/n) I think" I said.
"You think or you know?" She said and smirked. She loved to annoy me.
"JUST DO IT MELODY!" I shouted.
"Ok, ok. Don't get your knickers in a twist." She joked.
"Odd eyes, (y/c/h) hair, (y/c/s) skin, odd top hat? That her?" She questioned.
"Yup that's her, alright." I said tapping my foot once again.
"Ok..." the mermaid said, and slumped further into the water, eyes still shut closed.
"She an odd one that. Crazy as a nutter!" The mermaid said and smirked at the images in her mind
"Yes, Melody. I've gathered that!" I said impatiently.
"Oh my." They mermaid said and gasped.
"What? What is it?" I asked, confused.
"Well, I can see why she is so nutty! She-....she watched her parents get stabbed to death!" The mermaid said, almost in a whisper.
"Oh poor thing, it's so gory." She shook her head.
"Wow. The power in this one." She said quietly.
"What exactly can she do?" I asked
"I have no idea! There seems to be a wall blocking me from seeing. But I can tell you this, Peter Pan." She said opening her eyes, and looking at me. "She could easily match your power." She said with a stern impression imprinted on her face.
With that I left the lagoon and marched back to the camp, where I saw (Y/n) talking to a tree....
I knew she was mad..but I mean...I didn't take her for THIS kind of mad... if that makes sense...
"What are you doing?" I asked her.
She turned around and stared me straight, her eyes now purple.
"I'm talking to my friend here, the tree." She said and turned back to the tree.
"Trees don't talk." I said
"Maybe your just so annoying, they don't feel like talking to you." She said, and flicked her hair around to face me again. And almost like magic, all the trees around shook, but I couldn't feel any wind.
I looked at the trees in awe, as she spoke
"They are laughing at you" she said while giggling.
"Oh really?" I said stepping towards her. "How do I know it wasn't the wind."I said sternly.
She rolled her eyes and whispered to a tree next to her, it picked her up with one of their branches, at a very high height. Before I could say anything, she stood on the branch and jumped off.
"(Y/n)!!" I shouted.
But as I did, another tree caught her, and brung her down to my eye level.
"Where you worried about me?" She said, not in a mocking way, but confused, or bewildered. She tilted her head and stared into my eyes, her eyes now going forest green again, like mine.
"Of course not." I said and scratched my neck.
"And why are your eyes my colour again? I didn't do anything." I said, wondering.
"What? They are?" She said as the tree branch  slowly brought her down.
"Here" I said, and poofed up a mirror for her.
She snatched it and stared at herself in awe.
(Y/n)s POV
I stared at my eyes. How could it be? I didn't do anything! Usually it would take so much concentration!
"Uhm.." I said, not making eye contact and shoving the mirror into his chest.
"I best be making my way home." I said, staring to walk, but he grabbed my arm.
"What are you-" I started
"You can't go."
"Why the hell not?" I said finally making eye contact.
"'Cause I'm not done with you."
"Done doing what."
"Don't know yet." He shrugged.
"Your eyes have changed again, ..... by the way." He said
"What? How?"I asked myself out loud
"Is this not normal?" He questioned me
"No. No it is not." I said, worry written all over my face.
"Here, take my hand" he said holding out his hand, I was about to, then stopped half way.
Staring at my hand in confusion. I felt tingles all over my wrist.
I slowly turned my hand around.
Looked at my wrist, and saw an odd symbol.
When Pan saw a glimpse of it, he grabbed my hand, and pulled me closer to him. And before I could protest, everything went dark.

Authors note once again ladz
HAY
none of the pictures r mine
Duh
Self explanatory
God
Ok
HOPE I ENJOYEDDDDDD
I aim for a new chapter each day, or multiple.
Soooo BAIIII

- Aoife xx