Reason #1

Oh, you love her? Great! She loves you too! Just not the way you wanted it to be.
---

I walked through the pavements of the entrance of our school, closing my eyes and feeling the breeze on my face. I listened to the loud voices of my schoolmates, the cheers of group of friends, and their sweet laughter for a new school year and great memories.

I opened my eyes and realized, that the only lonely one here is me.

I started to walk to my classroom silently, the corridors of our school were full of enthusiastic students. They're not excited about the things you learn about school though, they are excited to have another fun this school year.

Frankly, I have no idea how alcohol, parties and drugs are any fun. I'm probably a grandma but I'd rather stay in my room, listening to music, eating my favorite snack, drinking coffee and reading books. Technically, coffee is a drug so.... I guess I'm a hypocrite.

I found my classroom and started to walk inside. That was until...

I saw her.

As if the world went slow motion, I saw the wind blow through her golden locks. Her green eyes that blew me away since day one looked more amazing than the last time I saw it.

It.. looked happy.

I closed my eyes and quickly looked away. I placed my hand to my chest, my heart still beating rapidly. I bit my lower lip and felt my right eye twitch while I was breathing hard. I gripped my t-shirt as I gulped down the pain I was feeling.

I scanned the room and found the spot for me. The seat that's close to the window, not a lot of people, and the most lonely looking corner of the room. I smiled bitterly while walking to my spot and sat down. I took out my earphones and listened to music.

As if fate had played me, it played the song "Somebody That I Used To Know". I closed my eyes and got frustrated each time that I think of it.

"Now and then I think of when we were together.."

It was already 5 months yet I was still hurting. 5 agonizing months yet I still haven't moved on. It hurts more knowing that she already moved on and I haven't.

.... I was a fool.

She had me believing that I wasn't as bad as I thought. She had me believing that she cherished me. She had me believing that I had a chance. She..... had me believing that she loves me.

"Like when you said you felt so happy you could die.."

I can still remember the wonderous laugh that I loved that escaped from her lips. She smiled so genuinely... so magical.. so enchanting that it made me believe into something so impossible.

She was part of the volleyball team. She was popular and loved by everyone. I, on the otherhand, is an outcast. I'm not an extrovert, famous, awesome or cool like her. That's why when she told me she liked me, it was far too surreal.

Being the dumb bitch that I was, I believed her. I should've known that I could never be good enough for her. I was her bestfriend for crying out loud. I already know what she likes and it's definitely not like me. The only ones who can step on her standards are Allen Yugospurgh and Kobe Prutsé, the Kings of Giordan High.

"Told myself that you were right for me.."

When we became a couple, I felt so happy. She was my first love and I really thought... that she would be my last. Apparently, life doesn't want us to be together. She's famous, I'm an outcast. She's rich, I'm a 'meh' average. She's gorgeous, I'm.. okay... I hope.