Reason #2

"An asymptote is a line or a curve that can get closer and closer but never intersects.

You're an asymptote line to her."
---

"Rory, you ugly witch!" I saw a fuming head cheerleader with.. a bunch of her... uh... what are they called again? A cult?

"Yes, dear?"

"Last year, you took Katherine and this year, Jade?! I swear, you're doing black magic!" She dramatically fanned herself and ever so 'fainted' in which her cult catched her and cursed me.

Like a lot.

"Maybe you're just jealous that I wasn't going after you?" I flirted. I smirked when I saw her horrified face, as she whined to her worshippers.

"She's crazy! CRAZY!"

Aurora Manes-- head cheerleader, stereotypical queen bee, hella rich, and---- an open lesbian, the only thing that separates her with other stereotypical queen bees.

I won't deny, she's kinda hot.

Not my type though.

I sighed, locking my locker and walked away. I took out my phone and earphones, blasted Dance With Me Tonight by Olly Murs.

I smiled when I heard the tune. It's so playful and relaxing.

"Hey Kath!~ Want to head out with me?" This cheerleader pulled Katherine's arm. I frowned and Katherine looked just as uncomfortable.

"Uh.. No, thank you." She replied with an awkward smile. The cheerleader pouted and told her, "Please be a sweetie and refill my cup, pretty please?~"

I cringed from hearing her tone. She's trying so hard to be cute. Katherine had no choice but to take her cup.

As Katherine left, the cheerleader looked at me and said, "Ugly whore, don't you dare take her away from me."

I was thoroughly confused. Of course, Katherine's incredibly pretty but just because I'm hella attracted to her doesn't mean that I want to be her girlfriend.

"You misunderstood me, ma'am. Let's start over please? I'm Rory, nice to meet you." I gave her a smile and offered a hand.

She rolled her eyes and slapped my hand away. "Please, I don't give a fuck about who you are. Just stay away from Kath, you understand?"

I sighed at the thought that I made the queen bee of the school mad at me. That wasn't my intention. Luckily though, Katherine was fast enough and gave her the drink she wanted.

"Come on?~" The cheerleader asked her sweetly. Katherine on the otherhand, "I'll follow you." The cheerleader smiled in delight as she walked away, giving me a smirk.

"Get me away from here."

I stiffened and looked at her. "Katherine, what are you-"

"Kath, call me Kath." She looked away. I smiled..

.....from excitement?

"I know a place that she won't think we are at." I offered. She looked ecstatic and held my hands.

"Take me somewhere I can relax please.."

"What are you doing there smiling like a creep?" I heard a familiar voice said. I'm pretty sure it's addressed to me.

I turned around and saw a woman with a teasing smile with a beautiful beach wave hairstyle with a braid, off shoulder white crop top, skinny jeans, and white shoes. Everything about her screams majestic.