Reason #6

Hoping that she'd like you back?

..keep hoping.

---

"Cassidy! You move to the left!"

We were already assigning seats so everyone gets to have a comfortable ride to the beach.

I'm not particularly a huge fan of beaches, honestly. A lot of teenagers want to strum a guitar and sing along with their friends over a warm fire and the cool breeze of the sea but me? I just honestly want to stay at home. Unfortunately, the management already threatened the students that we need to participate in order to get an A for our classroom deportment.

"Andre, beside Cassidy now!" This is the worst.

I was about to move when Jade held me back and whispered, "You think I can pay them to let me sit beside you?"

I chuckled rather loudly but quickly calmed down. "I don't think so but that's a nice idea."

I entered the bus and saw Aurora beside Katherine. "Find your seat, loser." I just want to rip her off and throw her at the bridge at this moment.

"Andre! What are you waiting for?! Beside Cassidy!" I clenched my fist, thoroughly annoyed. Katherine kept on begging for Aurora to move away but Aurora had a gleam in her eye that states, 'nope'.

"You asked for this."

I sat down on her lap.

"F-Fuck you, you mutt! I hate you Andre! I fucking hate you!" I tried to lean on her, as if she was my seat. I decided to take out a book and started to read, ignoring this annoying woman under me.

"Get off of me!" She whined. I yawned and moved to the next page.

"Fine! I'll get out of your stupid seat!" She declared. I happily stood up as she stomped her feet in annoyance. "I hate you!"

"Love you." I winked, blowing her a kiss. I sat on my rightful seat, dreading on the fact that Katherine was beside me.

"So.... you still have it in you.. You still annoy the shit out of Aurora." She tried to lighten up the cold air around her.

Not gonna happen.

"Yeah."

"So... truth or dare." I hate this game.. I have no idea how Kath does it, she just-- always win! ALWAYS win.

"U-Uh.... t-t-dare!" I exclaimed. She smirked and leaned.

"Kiss me."

"No thank you. Truth!" She gave me a frown and pouted. "You're the first person to have a crush on me that didn't stole the opportunity and kiss me."

"Hah, excuse you! I don't have a crush on you." She's so confindent! Well, she's not wrong but..

"Fine~ Tell me who your crush is." She smiled.

"No one."

She bursted to laughter and slapped me. "Cheater! You're not supposed to lie!"

I sighed.

"Oh well, dare it is." I looked away. She scooted closer to me and closed her eyes. I observed her beautiful features and oh my goodness.. I hope I don't melt.

My face leaned closer to her face. Then I kissed her..

On the forehead.

"That wasn't what I meant." She said, sighing. It was my turn to grin.