Reason #13

The probability of you liking me is not down to zero.

That was until I realized that you like someone else.
---

"Mom, is everything in place? Kyna is arriving anytime soon!" I took the banner up and jumped from the couch. I accidentally popped one of the balloons and my mom was so surprised that she threw the cake.

It landed to me.

The door suddenly opened and it revealed Dad Feliz and of course-- "S-Surprise!" I yelled.

Kyna changed a lot. From what I remembered, she loved wearing hoodies and hated blouses but now she wore a sky blue off shoulder blouse, tattered jeans, and white heels. She had sunglasses on and her long black hair styled in a beach wave with braid. She looks... really attractive. I mean, Kyna was always attractive but she became more feminine. That really intimidates me because what if she's not the same Kyna that I knew before?

What if she changed?

I probably looked at her for a long time because she gave me a smirk and removed her sunglasses. She spoke, "I told y'all she would be head over heels for me the moment I get back home."

I snapped out of my trance and grinned. "Stop playing with my heart. We both know you're straight." I crossed my arms together.

She gasped and said, "I'm bisexual!" She was about to run to my arms when she realized that my whole body was covered in frosting and cake.

She stifled a laugh. "W-Well, atleast you look... tasty. PFFFFT----" She couldn't handle it and laughed out loud.

I laughed along and excused myself, "I better wash now. I'll be back in a jiffy."

I entered the bathroom and removed my clothing. I smiled knowing that my best friend is still the same old Kyna from Junior High. I washed myself and wondered as to why she suddenly disappeared.

I searched and looked for her everywhere when I texted her one time and she didn't answer me. I was so confused that day.

After I took a shower, I went back to my room and searched for something to wear. I took a white sweatshirt, jeans, and black converse to finish the look.

As I went downstairs, she ran to my arms and tackled me then we held each other to a tight embrace.

"I missed you.." I said, burying myself to her neck. She suddenly laughed and pushed me. "I'm ticklish, you bitch."

"But I wouldn't mind for a smexy time with the one and only Rory Andre." She looked at me from head to toe, biting her lower lip and trying to seduce me. I laughed and tickled her side, in which she laughed harder.

"If I didn't know better, the both of you look like a couple." Dad Feliz commented. She placed her hands to her waist then replied with the utmost confidence.

"I don't mind being your daughter's girlfriend." She smirked. Kyna is the type who says what's on her mind and is a complete riot. This is one of the reasons why everybody thought I was dating her back in Junior High. She's just so flirty.

My parents laughed and mom stated, "We wouldn't mind at all if Rory wasn't taken."

Kyna froze there, her face frowning. "..Taken?"

"Yes, Katherine!" Dad Feliz added.

I broke into cold sweat. I wasn't able to tell Kyna that I haven't told my parents that Katherine and I broke up. I slapped her hand and she looked at me, questions were written all over her face.

"Haha, we'll be back." I said then took her to my room. Once I made sure that we were alone and no one can hear us, I locked the door and she grabbed my wrist then threw me at the bed.

"Oh my fucking hell! I can't believe you! Out of anything, you went back to Katherine-fucking-Cassidy?! Are you out of your core, Rory?!" She started screaming at me and I had to cover her mouth. I was on top of her now and she still looks furious of what I have done.

"Shh! They don't know about the break up!" I whispered. She suddenly calmed down and slapped my arms away. She shook her head and muttered 'Unbelievable'.

I sighed and we grew silent. She looked at me and she started the conversation. "Why didn't you tell them?"

"She had done nothing wrong to my parents.. It would be cruel of me to make them hate her."

She slapped my face then touched my hand. She placed her head to my shoulder and said, "Even though you're hurting you still care about her."

"My guilt will eat me alive."

"You shouldn't even be guilty. She's the one who messed up." She softly spoke.

"It hurts... it hurts... make it stop, please make it stop.." I sobbed as I gripped my shirt, trying to breathe hard because I could feel that I was suffocating just remembering what she had done.

I could see the flame inside Kyna's eyes. The passion and fury that was burning inside her cannot be kept and her eyes looked like they were about to do something wrong. I have never heard her say something in so much anger when she said, "I will kill her."

She stood up but I stopped her, begging her to let it go because... I wasn't worth it. This event just proved that I wasn't worth anything rather than someone to hurt.

I could see the tears flowing from her eyes because of anger and she slapped me hard. She grabbed me by my shirt and yelled to my face, "You fucking idiot! I won't let her hurt you like that and get away with it! Not once did I make you cry and her--? Her?! Out of all people, it was her who made you cry?! Who the fuck does she think she is?!"

She sat up and looked at me seriously. She suddenly leaned towards me that taken me aback. She moved herself forward and I leaned further back. She was now on top of me and she held my hand. She then said, "I haven't asked you yet nor did you mention it. What do you think of me now, Rory?"

Is she trying to seduce me?

I don't know what she's trying to do but I answered anyway. "U-Uhm... I-I guess you changed your fashion sense..? A-And.." oh fuck what is she doing?

"And?"

"Y-You look fantastic! A-Anyways, we should head back downstairs." Being around Kyna just made me nervous. Yes, she was kind of flirty back then but this here? It's another level.

I tried to get out but she pushed me by the shoulders and now I'm laying on my back while she was on top of me. Take note, I'm a lesbian with raging hormones and on top of me is a bisexual flirty woman. She pursed her lips and the words that I never thought that would come out of her mouth was heard.

Because.. I never knew.

°

°

°

°

°

"Rory, the reason I went back home was because I like-- No. I love you for so long now. I want to court you. Please give me a chance to prove myself to you that I love you."