Reason #7

My wallet is just like her love for you. It's empty.

---

"Hey Rory." Someone whispered. I could feel their skin brushing against my hand, their hand on my shoulders and wrapping me to a hug.

"What the--?" I looked at the person cuddling me and saw none other than-- Jade.

"Jade? What are you doing here?" I asked. She smiled and gave me my book.

"I want to be with you." She grinned.

I stretched and yawned. "Why aren't you partying like you're supposed to be?" I asked, trying to distract myself from Jade's.... uhm... perfect figure.

Teenage hormones.

She gave me a smirk and leaned towards me. I leaned back unintentionally as a response, trying to get as far as I could on this bed. Actually, it's a little bit uncomfortable to be with her here inside this room alone. She's wearing a bikini with shorts and please, Jade is a goddess. Her perfect figure, perfect face, and perfect being was too much for me.

"Are you nervous?" She asked teasingly. Honestly, what's wrong with women? They are so confusing.

"N-No." I accidentally stuttered. She smiled and touched my hand, which gave me the shivers.

"That doesn't seem the case now, is it?" She continued to lean closer. I gulped.

"C-C-Coffee.." was the only response I had.

She stopped and giggled. She playfully slapped my arm and kissed me on the cheek. "Let's go for a little coffee then."

She seductively left the bed and winked at me. Again, it never ceases to amaze me how beautiful and graceful Jade is. The person that she'll fall for would be really lucky.

"What are you spacing out for?" She smirked.

"You." I said truthfully and she blushed. Aww, she's cute when taking compliments.

We left the room and peacefully walked to this coffee shop near the beach. The beautiful sky looked beautiful and the sunshine was so warm. I looked at the coffee shop and it had lots of inspirational quotes.

We ordered our coffee then sat down outside the coffee shop. Jade closed her eyes, savoring the beautiful sensation that the breeze gives her. Her beautiful strands lightly sways along perfectly and she just looks so damn gorgeous.

"You're staring at me." She smiled. She took her coffee and took a little bit of sip.

"I'm aware." I replied and looked away. I heard her sigh and she placed her hand on top of mine. It caught my attention so I looked at her, her serious face caught me off guard.

"Thank you." She said.

"For what?"

"For treating me like I'm not Jade Rowique." She pursed her lips. I played with her fingertips, massaging her palm a little bit.

"You don't need to thank me." I said then tickled her side, shocking her.

She gave me a wonderous giggle and slapped my cheek playfully. "You goof. That's why I love you."

"Oh.. my... goodness. RORY! YOU DID IT!" Kath yelled when I fixed her computer. Katherine is such a huge baby. She accidentally gave her computer a virus.

"This better be the last time." I smiled. She kissed my cheek and snuggled me. "I know!" She groaned.

"You're pretty bold, hugging a nerd like me." I smirked. She looked at me, clearly confused. She slapped my forehead and asked, "What's wrong with being a nerd?"