Chapter 3

"If you are pained by external things, it is not they that disturb you, but your own judgement of them. And it is in your power to wipe out that judgement now." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

*Sakura's POV*

I opened my eyes and I saw the warm rays of the sun through the thick curtains. I got out of bed and a yawn escaped my lips. I changed my clothes and brushed my hair. As I got out of the room, I bumped into Itachi, hitting my forehead on his shoulder.

"Ouch." I rubbed my forehead.

"Sorry." I mumbled embarassed. He just nodded.

As I got into the living room, Sasuke was cleaning his kunais. He was dressed in his usual ninja outfit with a black cloak over it.

"Morning" he just looked at me nit bothering to answer.

"Are you going to a mission?" I asked studying him from head to toes.

"Yes. It may take a week or so." he put his ninja tools in his pouch. I just nodded.

"My father wants you to learn some basics. How to throw shurikens, kunais, how to dispel a genjutsu. My brother will train you when he's not on missions." I pressed my lips in a thin line. Perhaps I won't have time to work at the hospital as I wanted but I will try my best to find some time. I won't give up on my passion, besides... I gotta be the best. I can't imagine my future children having a problem that I wouldn't be able to solve as a medic.

He was still looking at me, waiting for an answer.

"Alright then."

He just walked past me, not saying a word. I sighed. This family is so troublesome. Would it hurt to be more friendly?!

"Are you ready?" I heard a voice from behind. I jumped, putting a hand on my heart.

"Itachi-kun, you scared me." I exhaled.

He studied me with his onyx eyes.

"A ninja shouldn't let it's guard down." he said, his face emotionless as always.

"Follow me."

I followed him through the garden and into the woods to some training grounds. There were wooden targets everywhere. He took out a kunai and gave it to me. I looked at the sharp tool from my hands. I inhaled deeply and turned my attention towards a random targed. I threw the kunai but it hit the tree, not even close to the target. Itachi sighed.

He came behind me, putting another kunai in my hands, his soft fingers brushing the skin of my hand. I blushed at the contact. He was so close. My back was pressed to his chest and I could feel his breath on my neck. I inhaled his unique scent.

"You gotta swing your wrist." ha said into my ear which made me to shiver. I felt the goosebumps on my arms and I am sure that he noticed because he giggled. I trembled sightly at the beautiful sound. He guided my wrist, swinging it with the kunai in my hand. I let it go and it hit the target in the middle.

I turned on my toes happily but I bumped into his chest. His breath hit my forehead and his lustful eyes were watching me closely. I felt the heat rising in my cheeks and I couldn't breath because of the proximity.

He cleared his throat and took two steps back.

For the next three hours I threw shurikens and kunais. I was exhausted and I was panting. I put my hands on my knees bending forward.

"I think it's enough for today. Tomorrow I will teach you how to dispel a genjutsu but brace yourself... It won't be pleasant." he started heading back to the house.

*The next day*

"Okay. Look into my eyes" he said activating his Sharingan. He put both of his hands on my cheeks keeping my head from moving and holding my gaze.

I suddenly was at the same training grounds but the sky was red and everything gave me a weird feeling.

In front of me appeared Itachi.

"Don't forget, you have to convince your brain that you're in a genjutsu." I heard his voice but it didn't come from the one in front of me. I turned around and there was another Itachi who was speaking to me. The first Itachi came towards me and started kissing me forcefully, holding my cheeks. I put my hands on his chest, trying to push him away but he was to strong. He licked my lower lip asking for entrance. One of his hands was on my hip and the other in my hair. He pushed me down on the ground and started to take off his shirt.

"No, don't." I pleaded, my eyes widening.

He got on top of me, spreading my legs and raising my shirt, leaving my stomach exposed. He started drawing wet lines with his tongue on my neck, giving it some painful bites sometimes. I felt the thick liquid dipping from it. I screamed in pain, crying uncontrollably. I tried to push his shoulder but it was in vain. He pinned my hands above my head, holding them by my wrists with one hand. With the other hand he massaged my breasts.

"P-please, stop." I pleaded.

"Sakura. The genjutsu can reflect itself in reality. You may feel there the consequences if you don't convince your brain right now." spoke the Itachi who was standing on his feet, watching us. He was so calm.

The Itachi above me, pushed his hips forward and I could feel his bulge.

"Nooo! Stoooop!" I screamed as loud as I could.

Suddenly, I woke up in the real world. My face was soaked with tears and sweat, my clothes were a mess and my neck hurt. I touched it and I hissed. On my fingers I had a bit of blood. I felt the blood boiling in my veins.

"You! How could you do something like this to me?" I screamed, anger filling every cell of my body.

He was panting too and I could clearly see the bulge in his pants. The effects...

He calmed down.

"It's not me. It's you. I put you in a genjutsu where you had to overcome your worst fear." he said indifferent.

My face went blank.

"M-my fear?!" my voice was shaking. He nodded and cleared his throat. I gulped.

I started running towards the house not daring to look back.