Chapter 14

"I hope you smile, laugh, and maybe even learn something that will help you along the way to happily-ever-after." - T.N. Carpenter

The sunlight hit Itachi's face, making him lazily open his eyes. His head turned to the right side, observing a clothed back and some strands of pink hair spreaded on the white pillow. It wasn't a dream. Everything was real... and she was here with him. On the dark blue shirt that she wore was the Uchiha crest. Of course, it was his shirt but soon she will have it on her clothes too. He couldn't help but smirk at the thought. He got the most beautiful and soft hearted woman from Konoha, let's not mention intelligent. What more could he ask for?

His fingertips reached the crest, caressing it. Yes, he knew what was missing from his life, but perhaps it was too soon to tell her? But what if she already was...? From what he remembers from that night, it could be possible. Either way, for now, he was glad that he had her.

He wrapped his arms around her and lifted his body a bit so his lips could reach her cheek. The hold around her tightened, bringing her to his naked chest.

"Are you awake?" he mumbled into her ear.

"Mhhmm..." she confirmed, turning around and facing him. Her green eyes didn't lose their sparkle. A sparkle that missed from her eyes when he was ill and when she thought that she will have to marry Sasuke. She smiled gently at her husband.

"Morning." he told her in his sleepy voice, making her chuckle.

"How do you think that our parents handled the party after we left?"

"Hmm, let me think about it." he frowned. "I don't care." he started kissing her neck, earning a moan from her. She got on top of him, watching his surprised face. Her hands rested on his chest and her eyes were piercing his.

"You are so dirty, you knew that?"

He smirked, resting his hands on her bare tighs. "Only when I'm with you." he tried to lift his body to kiss her but she put a finger on his lips.

Her hands roamed on his heathed body and she could already feel him hard under her. She bit her lower lip. Who would have thought that a man would turn her into a naughty person?!

She lifted her hips a bit and lowered herself on him, making them both moan. She used his chest to support her while she started moving up and down. His hand reached for the shirt and tried to get rid of it but she caught his wrist, shaking her head.

"It's more interesting this way." she smiled devilishly. He just groaned amd threw his head back on the pillow. "Alright, if you don't like it I will just stop and-" she was cut by his hands on her hips that kept her in place.

He narrowed his eyes at her "Keep moving and stop teasing me."

She chuckled. "Wow, so dark. I feel thratened." she put a hand on her chest, acting hurt.

His hands lifted her hips, then slammed her back down on him, making her almost jump. He smirked.

She started moving on her own. Her covered boobs were bouncing, keeping his eyes glued to them.

"My eyes are up here!" she said annoyed.

"Yeah, nice blue eyes." he joked.

"Asshole!" she hit his chest gently and got off of him, leaving him hard. She rolled on her side of bed.

"Sakuraaaa!" he groaned. But her back was already facing him.

"Don't play with fire, miss Uchiha!"

"Huh? Miss Uchiha? Who is miss Uchiha? I am Haruno. I am filling for divorce today." she turned her head with a confused expression.

His face became blank.

"Wh-what? Sakura, I was just joking..." he said panicked.

The pinkette burted out laughing, wiping her tears. "You should have seen your face. It was hilarious." she continued laughing while holding her stomach.

"This isn't funny." he mumbled, getting out of bed. His hard member was standing tall which made Sakura laugh even harder. He narrowed his eyes at her and went into the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

"Itachiii... What are you doing there?" she asked still trying not to laugh.

"None of your business." he commented in his grumpy voice, making her laugh once again.

***

It was already 7 PM and a knock was heard at the door.

Sakura opened the door and she was followed closely by her husband.

"Children, hello!" Mikoto said hugging Sakura tight.

Itachi's parents, Sasuke and her parent decided to pay them a visit. They wanted to ask them how they feel last night but they misteriously disappeared. Sakura invited them in and led them to the dinning room. The dinner was already ready and thank's Kami that she made more and was enough for all of them.

They sat on the cushions, at the table.

"So where you two went last night? I hope you were making our grandchildren." Itachi spit his water at his mother's words. While Sakura's face turned red and Sasuke burted out laughing. It was so unlike him.

"Mother..." Itachi warned, making Sakura's parents chuckle.

"They have time. They are still young." Sakura's mother said.

"So how do you feel as newly weds?" the pinkette's father asked this time.

"Hn. She already thinks is my boss but besides that, everything is perfect." Sakura narrowed her eyes at her husband.

"Yes, I couldn't be happier." Sakura's face softened.

__________________________________

Be prepared to suffer in the next chapters. Mwahaha.