Author's note!!

I know that I started a lot of stories (some are not even started) but as creativity never let me sleep, I had another idea.

I shall mention from the beginning that this idea won't be started too soon, as it requires a lot of information. I really want to make this one my best work ever!

So here it is: I want to make a trilogy. They all will start and end with the quote "No matter how many times I will reincarnate, I will always choose you."

Have you guessed yet what it's about?

No?

Ok, I'm telling you.

It's about the reincarnations from Naruto. Well, the "evil" reincarnation. But wait, this is not all. Hogoromo forgot to tell our heroes that not only they get to reincarnate, but their other halves as well.

Unlike Indra's reincarnation, his other half will keep her exact apparence and personality, no matter how many times she will reincarnate. So how will he react when he will meet a beauty with pink, long hair and big, green eyes? Can a God fall in love?

Book 1: Indra Otsutsuki
Book 2: Madara Uchiha
Book 3: Sasuke Uchiha

ATTENTION!

Sakura will be present only in book three. Anything before her will be her ascentors, or how you can call them: dopleganggers. They will have different names and different clothing style, as the timeline will require. Only the apparence and personality will be the same. Do not confuse things.

So how many of you would actually read it?