Chapter 2: Meet Love?

Jaymie's POV
Good Morning! Today, we are going to go to Victoria's brother and his friends house today. Oh by the way the school principal said no class today it was suppose to be our first day but they moved the schedule tomorrow so perfect timing.

I think I'm the first one awake. Seriously! But I dont blame we spent hours unpacking and luckily we both food or should I say ingredients for cooking. Well since they are not awake yet I'm gonna cook pancakes for them since they always take care of me.

And When my Grandmother died they made me happy as they can.... Well time out with the sad things. Time to cook!

-While cooking-

Maybe let's put strawberry and chocolate syrup! Thats they're favorite flavor! And maybe let do the plating nice. Oh I think they are awake I should put this on the table quick!

There! I hope they like it! I'm scared cause didnt know I can cook

There! I hope they like it! I'm scared cause didnt know I can cook.... Oh no maybe they think its not tasty. Ok stop with the negative stuff JAYMIE! Ok....

"Breakfast is ready! Everybody!" I shouted

After I shouted 'breakfast is ready'. Victoria, Roxy and Alexa came downstairs.

"Wow" Alexa said "Ahh! Thank Gosh you ordered pancakes!" Roxy said "WHAT! I did not order that!" I said "hey! Roxy how rude" Victoria said making me comfortable. "What? I didnt know. Sorry Jaymie". "Its ok" I accepted the apology.

Forgive others everybody thats a lesson. I was so nervous what they were going to say. Well they said.....

"Oh My! This. Is. Delicious!" They said

I didnt expected that! Well I proud to myself and so are they. I'm happy they liked it even though they didnt expected that I can cook. Well its a recipe of my father so I'm thankful they liked it.

Roxy's POV
WHAT DID I JUST ATE! WHY IS IT SO DELICIOUS!! But I'm so proud because Jaymie put a lot of effort to this menu that came from his father. She just wanted to thank us for making us happy I thought only Victoria could cook but no wow!

"Ok everyone get ready cause we are going to Jack and his friends house" Alexa said "Wait who's Jack again?" I asked "My brother" Victoria asnwered

Ok I forget every time. Well time to get ready. "We have our bathroom in our bedroom right?" Jaymie suddenly asked "wait what??!" I said "Yes we do Jaymie" Alexa answered Jaymie's question "what??!!" I said

Everybody nodded at me. Ok I didnt know that we have our own bathrooms in our bedrooms! Oh I forgot to explore that why... Oh....

We'll enough with let get ready!

-couple of minutes pass-

I'm done this is my outfit