Chapter 12: Sweet Grocery

Author's POV
Today they just got home from their swimming. It was quite fun I should say.... Today........ Our characters... What is going to happen today let's find out?...

Roxy's POV
Today we decided to buy some groceries since our groceries had ran out. So we are in the mall right buying our own stuff at the super market. Separated pays too.

Well time too buy some stuff. Pfft! I can do this....

When I reached the chips section, someone covered my eyes.

"who?" I said

"hahaha miss me?" Jack said I realized it was jack.... Seriously! Aish!

"why are you here?" I asked

"why you dont want me here? I'll just go." Jack said

"no! Im just curious..." I said as I back hugged him.

"I knew it. Well me And Vince are buying groceries. That why." Jack explained why they were here.

I sighed and just bought all the stuff we need while jack is with me. Aah.,, seriously this Ja-Ja! I meant Jack. Haha hehe

Author: what's with the nicknames!?

Author just.... Keep writing... Haha hehe...

Victoria's POV
Hay... Buying some groceries makes me stress.... Aish! I forgot what I'm going to buy! Oh eggs! And Hot dogs! Thats right! Oh also milk! Should I buy peach too? Nah....
Suddenly someone just popped out of nowhere and its Vince...

"my gosh! You scared me!" I said

"sorry..." he said making this face

Like who can resist to that?!! My gosh! If someone can I'll hit you hard, just kidding

Like who can resist to that?!! My gosh! If someone can I'll hit you hard, just kidding.. Aww my cute Vincy... oh I meant Vince ahehe.

Author:  what's with the nicknames everyone!!!

Author you just jealous. Pfft! Sorry author...Ni didnt mean to burst that out loud!

Author's POV
Aish! That Victoria!!! Aish! You are strong at words.. My gosh.. That offended me.... 😥 ,...anyways.... Let's continue..

So after they went shopping the boys visited the girls. They watched some movies so they won't get bored somehow. The sweet lovey dovey is in the air right now... After that the boys went home in like 12:00 pm. Aish! Its past their curfew! Well... We can't do anything. They love the girls...

Well good night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So today....its kinda short... So its kinda boring.... But thanks for reading this! And hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote and comment that will be appreciated. Again hope you enjoyed this chapter!Bye!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~