Chapter 24: 2 months later.....

2 months later.............

Salve's POV
Now.... Jaymie and Roxy are still asleep or still in coma.

The doctor said they will wake up soon. Jayden, Jack, Jake and I always visits them...

I still can't believe what happened. The doctor asked if Jaymie and Roxy was at the back and at window part. And we answered yes. And then the doctor said "They might have bumped their head from the accident. It may cause Amnesia or memory lose."

After the doctor said that we were all shocked. But we prayed that it will not happen.

"Dont worry guys it won't happen to them." Jake said and comforted us.

"No they won't have amnesia or memory lose." I said just to make everyone stay strong.

Jayden and Jack said that they are going to rest because they haven't slept since yesterday. We nodded and they went home. Only me and Jake.

We didnt realize we fell asleep.....

Roxy's POV
My eyes are opening.... And its so bright.... Its seems like its been a while....

I slowly opened my eyes not knowing where I am or what happened or why am I still here.... I saw my brother beside me asleep... I didnt notice that I was tearing up. I could here his voice since... It was so dark.. And scary...

Then I searched around the room and I saw Jaymie in another bed beside me. She was still... Sleeping... And Salve is over at her side asleep as well....

Suddenly a nurse came.

"Sir Salve and Sir Ja--" The nurse can't even continue what she's saying.

I signed her to be quite and I said "ssshhh... They're sleeping"

The nurse nodded and went out of the room.

Then I turned to see Jaymie and suddenly her hands are moving.... And her head, like she was in a nightmare. Is she going to wake up?...

Jaymie's POV
No! No! No! Dont kill him! Not now! Not today!

I was in a nightmare. It was so bright and it turned black all of the sudden... I can hear my brother's voice but I can't see him... Even Jayden's voice I heard.....

I opened my eyes. I feel like I was reborn... It was too bright at the room I'm in. Then I saw Salve sitting in a chair holding my hand.... Asleep....

I fixed my hair a little and turned to my left. I saw Roxy smiling and crying..... When I saw her I teared up too... I just smiled like it was nothing...

"So... How was your sleep? I mean "our sleep"." she said

"Oh... It was horrible... It was dark and scary..." I answered

"Same here... Should we wake them up?" She asked

"I'll go first.." I said

I woke my brother up... And smiled. Then Roxy woke Jake up and smiled as well...

"Aish! I was sleepi--!" Salve said

"Ok sheesh then sleep brother... I'll go back to sleep again then..." I said teasing him

"N-No I was joking! I thought I'm going to loose you so early!" He said hugging me

I just smiled and looked at Roxy and Jake hugging each other in tears.

Then suddenly someone burst open the door. And it was the others. Who was crying... Specially Jayden and Jack... They were so happy! ☺ they can't forget this miracle. Never ever 😉!

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment about what you think! Thank you!