Chapter 23: A Real Disaster

Our characters is going to a trip. Its going to be a long trip.... But let's find out what are they planning!

Author's POV
Today they are going to a trip.

After a few hours they arrived at their destination. It was a tour of a famous mountain. It took them a lot of time to get to the top of the mountain but it was totally worth it!

"Wow! I can't believe we are on top of a mountain!" Victoria screamed

"I know! And Jesse is here too!" Roxy said

"Wait guys let take a selfie!" Jayden said

He grabbed his camera. And took a picture as memory. They were so hyped. After that they went down of the mountain to go to the nearest waterfall. They went for a little swim in there it was deep so they jus swam in the  low tide.

After swimming they went to a famous Korean restaurant nearby the waterfalls. They ate steak and ramen. They talk for a bit in the restaurant.

"Mmmm. Its so yummy!" Jesse said

"So Jaymie, my sister... How did you know about this restaurant?" Salve said

"Oh! ^_^ I used to go here when I'm stressed, Hyung" Jaymie answered

"Its sure is nice here!" Vince said while holding Victoria's hand

"Its such a nice day!" Alexa exclaimed

"Please let's continue eating before it gets dark we will go bunker jumping too!" Mark reminded them

"Oh yeah!" they all said and continued eating their meal

They went bunjee jumping before sunset. It was a nice view too. They really had fun today. They forgot all their problems from before.

Well its time to go home....

15 minutes later.....

Its a long trip home. They were talking, falling asleep and stuff at the Van. Jake was driving since he is the one who can drive properly.

He was driving properly. Then suddenly a Car was going so fast and crashed to the Van where they were riding....

2 minutes later.....

Victoria and Jack woke up from consciousness.

"Wha-" Victoria can't even speak

Victoria saw Jack and tried to wake him and jack woke up.

"Wha-what... Oh no!" Jack said

They were both worried because they are the only ones awake from the car crash they went to find their phone but had no luck. The opened the door of the to go out the van.

"Oh no! Oh no!" Jack can't believe what he see

"We need to find help!" Victoria said

They were both crying... Then they saw a car, they waved at the car so they could get help. The car stopped in front of them.

"What happened here???!!" The driver asked

"W-We need help!" Jack said in tears

"OK I'm calling an police and an ambulance. Just be calm" driver said

The driver was so kind to help them.

20 minutes later.....

Both Jack and Victoria were crying and worried. The ambulance bought them to the hospital and the police found out that the driver of the car that crashed to the Van was drunk.

After the surgery of Mark and Joshua Victoria and Jack got news.....

"I'm so sorry.... But Mark and Joshua had already died..." The doctors said

Jack and Victoria Burst into tears... They can't do anything.... Jack was blaming himself because of this... Victoria is trying to comfort Jack... She saw her brother crying and blaming himself...

And another news came.

"Are you Victoria and Jack?" A doctor asked

"Yes" They answered

"Well Jayden, Jake, Salve Vince,and Alexa are awake. Alexa had a little injury but its OK. Then Jayden Jake and Salve has a wound in their forehead. And then Vince is currently resting right now no injuries. And lastly Jaymie and Roxy are in coma. I think they will wake in 2 months after this accident. But know please go and talk to your friends" the doctor said

Victoria and Jack burst into more tears..., seeing their friends like this.... This chaos.... And everything....

They came and talk to the others and told them the news.... Hearing that Mark and Joshua died..... Roxy and Jaymie in a coma.... Seems like a nightmare.....

For now they have to be strong for the others.... They all cried of what happened....

After weeks passed... Roxy and Jaymie are still not awake.... Jack, Jayden and the others visited them everyday especially Salve and Jake... Salve is the possessive brother of Jaymie... Jake a mother like brother of Roxy... It seems like a dream....

2 months later (~after the accident~)......

what will be going to happen?.....

Hey guys! That's the end of this book and another book will be published soonwillpe you enjoyed this chapter! And please love the new book that I will be making! Thanks for reading this~

Be sure to Vote and Comment about what you think!