Chapter 14: ~Practice for battle~

The girls (main characters), are battling with the group of vengens high (Girl's Day) the girls representative. And then the boys (main characters) are battling the boys representative of Vengens high (GOT7).

The girls just got home after the peincipal said the request/quest. Alexa started writing the lyrics of their song. They titled it "Whistle". Alexa is producing it too. 

Alexa just got finished making the song. Jaymie and Roxy is now studying the beats of the song. Then they memorized their part of the song. After they memorized it Jaymie and Roxy made the dance steps. After they got the dance steps, they showed Alexa and Victoria the steps. After that they practiced starting from 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm then after they rested.

Moving on to the boys. Salve made the lyrics. Mark produced the song. Joshua and Jayden made the dance steps. While Jack, Jake and Vince memorized their lines. They called their song "Blood Sweat and Tears". Like the girls. They practiced starting 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm....

In the morning...........

Its very early in the morning. The boys and the girls are already awake. Dont worry, they already ate breakfast of course. They have a lot of energy. Its just 7:00 am but they already practicing. Let see the practice of the girls. Wait! They are in a studio again?!! Aish!

Wow! They really worked hard in this! They are going to win I bet! How about the boys! What they did to their practice.

Wait! Jayden and Joshua did you know that while your practicing in the studio your tummies ate showing up with your Abs!

Jayden: wait what?!

Joshua: I didnt notice it!

Aish! This boys! Well moving on...  All day they just did practicing nonstop. Until its time to sleep. Until tomorrow.... The battle...

BlackPink V.S Girl's Day

    BTS V.S GOT7

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please Vote and Comment about what you think! Again hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye!