Chapter15: VengensUniversity v.s DivineUniversity

Today is the battle of Vengens University and Divine University. Vegens University representatives are GOT7 and GIRL'S DAY. Divine University representative BLACKPINK and BTS.

Who will win?

Author: I heard the winner will get to act and have an MV and they will be known in the worldwide..

Anyways... The event is starting in 2:30 pm.., its just 7:00 am... The girls and the boys that is representing Divine University.. Are already awake and ate their breakfast. They practiced in the 3 Hours.

Well how about let's see the Vengens University representatives practice...,

Ok... Its good? O dont even know....

Only the boys had practice videos but the girls in vengens nope!

3 hours past.....

Jack's POV
As the maknae.... Of the group.. I guess I have to do my best... To win now we are just Getting ready for the Battle... I'm so nervous its for our University....

Fighting! I hope we win.

We all finished getting ready after 30 minutes...

"BANGTAN!" we all said as a team. We are all nervous but we can throw that all away to win. Fighting! Bangtan Fighting!

We all finished getting ready and went to the location of the battle

Roxy's POV
Um... we just finished practicing and we are getting ready now... We are So excited but nervous... Aish!

an hour past already.... And we still hast finished our make up... A little bit more.., and done!

"BP FIGHTING!" we said as a team... Ah.,, so nervous I hope we win though.... Its for our University! Fighting!

We rode our motorcycles to the location of the battle as soon as we got finished.

Jayden's POV
We just arrived and we went backstage.... Ah! So nervous... we can see GOT7. Aish! They are so cool..,
We thought was only the University are watching but it was considered as a Concert Battle... There are so many people. Fighting! BangTan!

We are just exercising are voices Now... Do re mi.... Why do I always get the high notes!!! Well I kinda like my spot but its just.. Sometimes I get tired.... Thats all but I dont mind it. Oooh! 20 minutes till GOT7 then us! Ahh!

Jaymie's POV
Now we are on the back stage and we didnt know that Our boyfriends are for battle too. Aish! There are so many people... I'm nervous now....

The makeup crew that is in this. Are refreshing our looks. 30 minutes... Ah.. Seriously!.... Oh I think the GOT7 are up! Let's watch.

Authors POV
Ok GOT7 are up....

Joshua: oh... They are good...

Jake: I'm getting nervous...,

Jayden: we can do this!

Mark: BANGTAN!

Jack: Fighting!

Salve: Youth power!