Chapter 13: Principal's Quest For You

Today is another Study Day. But not just a study day...

At the room of Salve, Jaymie, Vince and Roxy... Where they were alone.. It was very quiet because of the serious studying about, Medicines, Coughing and other stuff. They are super duper busy! No one thought they were going to be this serious. They are super serious that they didnt know that it was already 1:00 pm, which mean lunch time. Aish this Girls and boys! There are 10 years of studying. They are really serious are they....

On the other hand Jayden, Victoria, Alexa and Jack are waiting for them. They stopped their hunger just to wait for them. They waited for like 15-20 minutes. Wow! After that long of waiting they decided to go to the room where Vince and the other are in. After 5 halls finally, they arrived! But when they arrived, it was very quiet like really quiet you can't hear anything. They went to go take a look. And they there are! super duper serious at reading the medical book. Jayden and Jack just smiled when they saw their Girlfriends. So as Alexa and Victoria when they saw their Boyfriends.

You see this is what friends are for! If one of them doesn't eat nobody eats. Someone Has a problem comfort them. Someone is serious in the group dont bother them. If they are studying as serious, Support them. Wow! Best friendship! Friendship is real! Friendship is life!....

Vince's POV
Solmux..... Runny nose.... Oh! I didn't realize that Victoria, Jayden, Alexa and Jack are here... Wait! Is it 1:00pm already?!

I looked at my watch quickly and its already 1:30 pm. I hurriedly told Jaymie, Roxy and Salve. We were all shocked and so the others at the door.

They smiled at us. Holding their tummies looks like they are really hungry. Aish! Why do we get so serious then realizes that its 1:00 pm already! Ah! We get so serious we can't realize.

We hurriedly ram to the others and went to the Can't ten to get food.

Salve's POV
1:35 pm. Aish! Why did we kept them waiting! We are so Serious at studying we forgot that we are going to meet with them and eat!

Now we are in the canteen. Jayden decided that Me and Him pay the meals. So I nodded, then we went to ask their food that we are going to buy.

I  wasnt focusing to their food orders because I was thinking about fever medicine... Aish! So Jayden punched me because he wasn't a guy that can memorize quick. So I had to ask them again.

Ok.. So..

Jack and Alexa - Hamburger 🍔

Roxy, Vince and Jaymie - Chicken w/rice 🍱

Victoria and Me - Spaghetti 🍝

Jayden - Barbeque w/rice 🍚🍢🍡

Ok got it! Time to order!

So we ordered the food. And then we ate. After we ate we gave our plate to the Canteen Plates washer politely. Ow! Its so yummy I'm so full. We bought water too of course! You dont want us to choke because of that!

Well... We are just hanging out right now in the school....

Victoria's POV
Now we are just sitting here... Talking about stuff... We played a little bit of "RPS shoot, you lost do a dare" game.
It was so funny when Salve dared Vince to do a Ugly face. We all laughed. But then we Rock Paper scissors Shoot again and then Jaymie lost.

I dared her to dance Boombayah in the canteen and she did without any embarrassment. Wow! She's a good one!

Then suddenly a teacher came up to us and said....

"hey students... Are you BlackPink and the?"

"BTS  Ma'am but we aren't complete yet" Jack said to the teacher

"and BTS. The principal is calling you but! BTS you are going in after BlackPink finishes their talk with the principal. Ok?"

"Yes ma'am!" we said

Then she lead us on the principal's office. I'm nervous.....
Of what is the principal is going to say...

Author's POV
Now the girls are in the principal's office while the boys are outside.

Principal: I have a quest for you... Well its not really a quest but I'll call it quest..

Jaymie: what is it sir?

Alexa: I hope its not hard....

Roxy: um.... I'm nervous

Victoria: same....

Principal: well there will be a contest. Vengens High V.S our school. I dont know anyone else but you guys. You are going to be competing Girl's Day group. Well even is that name! Can you be our Representative In girls?

Roxy: well I mean as a leader its up to my members..

Jaymie: its a good opportunity...

Victoria: well..... I'm down... Roxy?

Roxy: BLACKPINK GO!!

Principal: thank you girls! We will be seeing you in Sunday!

BP: SUNDAY?!!!

Principal: yes. You can go home and practice and make a song now. You can go home! So you can get more time since its 2:00 pm you can get more time. Remember you can't tell anybody ok?

BP: thank you! Ok!

The girls went outside So happily. They told the boys they are going home. And then boys went home as soon the principal said they will be battling with Got7 they called their other 3 friends too to get practice and make the song.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote and Comment about what you think! Again hope you like it! Bye!!