Chapter 4: Practice

Alexa's POV
Today is our practice day. The principal said we can not go to school so its a surprise to the students. Actually I think this is going to be fun.

I heard Salve and the boys are doing it too. Why do I keep saying the name 'Salve' if I can say 'the boys'?

Is it because I like him? Or?..... No! no! No! And No!

Stop thinking about it Alexa! My gosh! I dont think everyone is awake yet. I just hear Jaymie's Voice downstairs looks like she's talking to some one. I better go check!

Jaymie's POV
Now I'm talking to Jayden at the phone. He is saying such sweet stuff...

Jayden: Hey Pretty. Good Morning

Jaymie: Wow! Good Morning! Cutie!

What??! He said something about me, So I said something about him. Hello! Thats my comeback! Sheesh

Jayden: so are you busy today?

Jaymie: yeah... Remember what the principal just assigned us for tomorrow? -sigh-

Jayden: yeah.... Oh men! I wish I could see you right now!

Jaymie: aw Jayden but the principal said its a surprise. And we can't see each other until tomorrow.

Jayden: I know. Its just...

Jaymie: just?

Jayden: I'll miss your beautiful smile...

Jaymie: aaw Jayden... I'll miss your cute smile too..

Jayden: hey Jaymie? Maybe on Sunday? After going to the church can we go on a date?

Date???! Um.... I dont know what to say..... Well it will be so rude if I say no to him. Well its hard to say to him!

Jaymie: a friendly date?

Jayden: yes... I'm just going to say something to you...

Jaymie: um... Yeah sure! Of course I'd love to.

Jayden: yes! Thank u! Thank u!

Jaymie: hehe I just want you to be happy. Ok I need to go I hear someone going down the stairs. Bye

Jayden: ok let's keep this a secret bye Jaymie!

We both hang up. when I heard footsteps. Oh! Its just Alexa.

"Who are you talking to?" She asked to me "nothing imagining things as usual?" I said "are you sure? Cause I was there the whole time" she said. Um.... What should I say.... "You talking jayden?  Tell me the truth Jaymie.." She said "Fine! I was talking to Jayden on the phone!" I said guilty "I knew it.. I know you than anyone else hehe come on let's cook breakfast" she said

I nodded at her and we started cooking.

Roxy's POV
I just woke up and my phone went "ting!". I thought someone texted me. I soon as I opened my Phone.. It was Jack! 'Hi Roxy' what should I reply? Um... Maybe a greeting!...

Jack: Hi Roxy

Roxy: Hello Jack! How are you? 😀

Jack: I'm doing great now we just finished writing our song and Jayden is making our steps. How about you?

Roxy: Oh me and Jaymie are in charge of the steps and the songs and stuff are in Victoria and Alexa.

Jack: oh....  Wait! Did I wake you up Roxy? Oh I'm really sorry!

Roxy: no! I was awake then my phone vibrated... So its fine

Jack was worried he wake me up?

Jack: oh I thought I did. If I did I should kill myself because you need sleep because we came home late yesterday...