Chapter 6: Welcoming Day (part 2)

Continuing.........

Victoria's POV
I was super duper scared about that horror booth!! Its so scary!!! I was saying "tsk! Um not scared to go in that horror booth or whatever that is!" Well... IT WAS THE OPPOSITE!!!!!!! WHY!!!

Well it was quite fun because I get to hold Vince.... I'm blushing right now.... He looks at my face... "Your turning red Victoria. Are you ok?" He asked "u-uh um... Ah..." I said "its ok" he said he just hold my hand. Somehow that made comfortable.

We saw Jaymie and Jayden talking to each other like they are on a relationship. Aysh! They are so sweet!

"Wanna do something fun?" he said as he looked to the two love birds (Jayden and Jaymie). I smirked and said "Yeah!". We both smirked and laughed.

We went to the Marriage booth. "Hey miss we want to list down the names Jaymie and Jayden please" I said laughing "yeah and please make it in the Year book please" he added "ok just please sing this for them" the boy said "ok" we said and then we put our signature....

Jaymie's POV
Me and Jayden are just talking about stuff. You know... Ahehehe.. Ok let's focus on other things....

Suddenly someone called us to go to the stage ME AND JAYDEN. Did we did something wrong? Well there's one way to find out! We went to the stage and Alexa and Salve separated me and Jayden.

Alexa puts a white flower crown on my head and she me a white flower. And! A ring??! What??! Is?!! Going?!! On!!?

Jayden's POV
What​ is happening right now? Salve just put a bowtie on me and a ring. Then Alexa and Salve put me And Jaymie go to the stage. Then a boy dressed like a priest then I just realized it a 'marriage booth'. I smirked as the "priest" said

Priest: Do you Jayden Ramos  promise to love Jaymie forever and ever?

Jayden: *looks at Jaymie* I do

Priest: And do you Jaymie