Chapter 9: The Visit/Meeting

Today is another weekend. The girls decided to just talk about the boys and stuff and about the relationships.

Every time they talk about it Jaymie and Alexa just listens. Because you know, they are 'in a relationship'.

Then suddenly the doorbell rang. Victoria came to open the door, and guess who it is? Its their parents! But they were suddenly confused because the boys are with them with their parents? What is going on? let's find out.

Roxy's POV
Um.... Me and the girls parents are here. And so as the boys parents?! What is going on!

Um....... Now I'm thinking this going to be a meeting..

"May we come in?" Victoria's dad said and then Victoria lead them to the sofa to sit. Me, the girls and the boys are very confused of what's happening today.

Mrs. Martin: Salve come here. Roxy come here. Did you tell your friends that you two are siblings?

Alexa: Your siblings?!! Salve why didnt you tell me?

Mr. Timber: why my daughter? Is there something wrong?

Salve: Well I was about to tell you but you ignored me.

Alexa: when yesterday? Oh.... Yesterday.... Sorry about that.

Mr. Winston: Victoria--

Jack: yes dad they know.

Mrs. Winston: ok good

Jayden: why are we all here anyways?

Mrs. Ramos: we are here because we are going to tell you something.

Mr. Mayton: I heard you and Alexa have a boyfriend? am I right?

Jaymie: yes dad...

Mrs. Mayton: we want to meet them

Alexa: are you sure about that!?

Mrs. Timber: yes of course. Its good for no ur company.

Alexa: when and where? and what about the company?

Mr. Ramos: Thats why we are here. We have a company. Actually, we are business partners. we wanted to tell you, thats is a good advantage to our companies, that out daughter or son.

Victoria: why?

Jack: yeah why?

Then suddenly a girl comes in.

Michelle: because when they have a girlfriend or girlfriend. Its a good advantage for your scholarship. Its all free if  you guys have a boyfriend and girlfriend. *smiles*

Salve: who is she?!

Jaymie: Michelle?!! I missed you!

Jayden: who is she Jaymie?

Michelle: hi I'm michelle I'm her older sister. You guys only know this because I trust you guys. We normally just act as friends. But no we are really sisters.

Jack: wow! cool! Is that really how business works.

Mrs. Winston: yes dear

Roxy: ok! ok! ok! Quit it! Get to the point dad.

Mr. Martin: ok. You need to have a boyfriend now. Tell the guy you have feeling for them. so as you boys. Go to the girl and tell her!

Vince: actually Jaymie, jayden, alexa and salve doesn't have to find a boyfriend or a girlfriend

Mr. Reyes: why Vince?

Vince: because Jaymie and Jayden are in a relationship. And Alexa and Salve are on a relationship as well. Its just me, victoria, jack and Roxy who doesn't have boyfriend or girlfriend.

Mrs. Reyes: *whispers to Vince and Jack* tell victoria your feeling. And you too jack tell roxy!

Jack and Vince: How did you know!

Mr. Winston: we are parents we know everything about our babies.

Jack: ok...

Roxy: why are you so humble when your parents is around jack? I find it adorable.

Jack: can I tell you something?

Roxy: can you tell in front of them?

Jack: yeah sure! You are the most gorgeous girl I've ever met in my life. I like you. Can you be my girlfriend?

Roxy: I-I wasn't expecting that but yes!

Jack: Yes! Its your turn Vince! *winks at vince*

Vince: I want to tell you this for a long time an--

Victoria: sssssshhhhh.., I like you Vince.

Vince: will you be my girlfriend?

Victoria: yes!

Mrs. Mayton: let's go eat! My treat!

All: yes! Thank u!

we all me at in a restaurant nearby! We enjoyed  spending a little time with our family. And me and Jack are officially in a relationship! Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! I'm so happy! We finished eating and the boys went home a slept and so as we. Our family went home now. Wow... Such a wonderful day... Our date is almost near.,. How exciting. Better sleep! BYE!! GOODNIGHT!!!!

hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment I really appreciate it! I'm really  sorry
I didn't update yesterday.. I might update later, if I have time! So thats all. Again I J-hope you enjoyed This chapter! Thank you!