Chapter 7: Mean Girls

Roxy's POV
Good morning! I had fun yesterday! Me and Jack! Alone! Having fun! I had so much fun! And I'm proud of Jaymie and Jayden! Because they are the  Muse and Escort of The College School!

Oh my... I'm just so happy! I wanna say good job to Victoria and Vince because without them they are not gonna be muse and escort of the College school. It was suppose to be a prank they said! Wow!

Time to get Ready I guess! Time to Study about medicals...

Alexa's POV
Hahahaha! I can't believe it we made Jaymie and Jayden the muse?!! Wow! Congrats BTW!

I already got ready so as Jaymie and Victoria. We also ate breakfast already and we are just waiting for Roxy. Haaay.... She's so slow!

While we are waiting I can see Jaymie still can't believe what happened yesterday.. She can't forget about it! My gosh. Well yesterday is a fun Day I got to admit... Me and Salve holding hands while talking... Hay...

Haaaay.... He's so cute...

Ok! Now I'm day dreaming! Stop it Alexa!

"I just got a message from Vince and he said that wen don't need to pick them up they already got a car so yeah!" Victoria said "ok!" Suddenly Roxy said "WHY DO YOU TAKE SO LONG!!" I said "hey guys calm down! Lets go now before we get late!" Jaymie said calmly

Wait! now she's calm all of a sudden.... She got more mature.. what is it because.... Nah....

Victoria's POV
Ok now we are driving our motorcycles to our school and its going to be 5 years before we graduate there. And after that we are going to start studying Doctor... I want to be a surgeon one day.... Thats my goal.

So while we are driving I can't stop thinking about yesterday... Vince holding my hand.... I holding Vince's hand.... Ah! Ok Enough Victoria!

Now I need to focus driving.... Until we get yo the college school.

Jaymie's POV
Hay.... We just arrived and you know what we saw?

First... Victoria saw Vince... Coming out of the car. Drinking somthing. And Vince saw her!

Next Alexa saw Salve wearing a hat and making a cute face

Next Alexa saw Salve wearing a hat and making a cute face. Cause he saw Alexa.

 Cause he saw Alexa