Chapter 22: Vince's Long Lost Sister

Jake's POV
We visited Jayden and our friends in their house. They wasn't expecting us today.

Oh I forgot to say we just got home our swimming. It was a perfect timing too because they are eating breakfast and we haven't eaten yet. So came to eat and talk about some stuff.

After we finished I volunteered of washing the dishes.

"I'll wash the dishes" I said

"Me too!" Mark said

"Oh no no, we know you break stuff all the time!" Jack said

"Pfft! At least I could help by something" mark said

"Hey! Dont worry mark you can do something later with me ;)" I said

When I said that his went from evil to angel. Ahehe his cute sometimes. Then suddenly the doorbell rang. So quickly Mark opened it and it was Salve's mother and My Mother. Thats surprising,...

Are they visiting? I just got finished cleaning the table too. I went and we start talking about serious business.

Salve's POV
OK this is weird because mom rarely visits us.

Mrs. Martin: we are because we want to talk

Salve: sure mom go ahead

Mrs. Mayton: well... We had a news from the hospital, where you were born. They said something had some miss understanding.

Jake: misunderstanding?!

Mrs. Martin: Well the nurse that gave us the 'babies' were  switched.

Jayden: sorry for interrupting, but does that mean... Salve is Jaymie's brother? And Jake is Roxy's Brother?!!

Mrs. Mayton: yes Jayden.... And in Fact we heard news about your mother Vince.

Vince: what is it about?!

Mrs. Martin: about your long lost sister...

Vince: what about her? Did they found her? I miss her so much....

Mark, Joshua and Jack: you have a sister?!!!

Then the doorbell rang. Mrs. Martin opened the door. Everyone's eyes were widened. Specially Vince.

Jesse: Anneyeong, I'm Jesse *start crying*

Vince: Sis? Is that really you? *tears up*

Jesse: if I need to prove it.... Do I have to show you my birthmark?

Shows the birthmark at the back of her neck. Same as Vince's sister birthmark.

Vince: if you really are my sister... What do I call you..

Jesse: Je-Je, And I use to call you 'Alien' because of your weirdness...

Vince: S-Sis... *hugs his sister and tears up*

They both were happy they met again. They talked more. Then suddenly the doorbell rang, Jack opened the door and it was Roxy and Jaymie holding a box of brownies.

"Come in guys... Someone will tell you something" Jack said

When they went in Jaymie's eyes were widened because of Vince's Sister.

"Jesse?!!" Jaymie said

"Huh? Jaymie!!" Jesse said as running to Jaymie.

They hugged each other. But everyone was confused except for Jake and Roxy.

"Its nice to see you Jesse!" Roxy said

"Ahehe you both look so beautiful as always!" Jesse said

"Shocks..." Jaymie and Roxy said.

"You know each other?" Vince asked

"Oh yes bro-bro. We met beacause I was lost we were so little.. ^_^ they helped me find you but that year we didnt had any luck. But now, your here. We didnt see each other Till now." Jesse said

"Wait! Brother?!!" Jaymie said shocked

"He's your brother?!!!" Roxy said Shockley

"Yup!" Jayden said and kissed Jaymie's forehead

"Oh... Relationship is real..." Jesse said smirking

"Oh stop it!" Jaymie said.

They talked a lot today and Mrs. Martin and Mrs. Mayton told Jaymie and Roxy everything. And they were happy that they found out that their real siblings.....

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please Vote and Comment about what you think! Salamat sa pagbasa. Bye!