Chapter 20: Is It Over?

Previously,....

The boys and the girls got a call about Casey and Michelle. The police said that Casey escaped the prison but they manage to capture Michelle in time. The principal heard everything. They sent some police to the hospital to protect Jaymue, Roxy, Jake and Salve from the crazy girl Casey. The principal sent the message in the University.

But what will they see In the hospital?.....

Continues.......

Mark's POV
Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!

We can't let this happen again! Jake hang in there we are coming!

Jake is my closest friend. We were friends since Grade 1. I can't let this happen to him again.

He's like a brother to me. He took care of me when I was super duper sick. He cooked for me. He comforts me. I can't let this happen. I have to tale care of him.

~At The Hospital/ Author's POV~

Jaymie and Roxy are in deep sleep. But they woke up because their nurse "Grace" woke them up.

"Here drink your medicines" Grace said

"Oh thank you Ninang" Jaymie said

"Yes thank you!" Roxy said

"No problem girls. Oh I'm just going out and get some food for you OK?"

"OK!" Jaymie said

Grace came out to get some food. After 2 minutes a nurse with a mask came in with a needle.

"W-Who are You!" Roxy said

"YOUR NOT GRACE!" Jaymie said

Jaymie and Roxy took the mask of the mysterious nurse. And it was CASEY.

"CASEY! NO!" Jaymie and Roxy shouted.

Casey tries to point the needle at them. But Jaymie and Roxy refuses. Then sirens they heard.

"HELP WE NEED HELP!!!" Jaymie and Roxy shouted,

Grace came in and tried to fight Casey. She got beaten up. Jake and Salve can here them. But they can't do anything. Then some police came.

"Sir! Sir! Our sisters!!" Jake and Salve said worriedly.

"Why?" Police man 1 said

"THEY KEEP Shouting HELP PLEASE CHECK THEM!" Salve said

"OK!" The police men said

They checked the room were Jaymie and Roxy are. But when they opened the door a knocked out nurse was on the floor, but Jaymie and Roxy are NOT there!

"Sir sir! Casey has been seen with the girls who are knocked out" a police man said in their communicator.

"Copy that!"  The police men said and head straight to were the others are.

They found Jaymie and Roxy Knocked out. Casey was taken to the Mental Hospital. Jaymie and Roxy was taken to a private room so as Jake and Salve for protection. Salve, Jake, Roxy and Jaymie was OK now. Just another week of Rest they will be fine.

There has been a lot of chaos in this month for them.
But they only need to pray for them to be protected..,...............

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! (Salamat sa pagbasa) Vote and Comment about what you think. Again hope you enjoyed Thank you!!!