Chapter 18: They Came Back For Revenge (PT.2)

Author's Note
hey guys before you start reading this Chapter, I put a little bit of twist in this story... But dont worry we are not going away through the title 'school luv affair'. So again I put some twist in the Story... Its like the story of "orange marmalade". Please watch the orange marmalade If you dont know what is it about. This is just a quick reminder.
Hope you enjoy this Chapter......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continues.........

A familiar voice called the girls...

"Is that them?" Alexa said

"I dont know it seems like a boy's voice to me" Victoria said

"Well Casey can voice as a boy..." Roxy said

"There is one way to find out" Jaymie said

They all looked for who called them and when they looked behind them, it was just Jayden, Mark and Vince.

"Girls! Let us help you..." Vince said

"We can back you up" Mark said

"Wait! There's a Van coming hide boys!" Jayden said

The girls looked at the Van and they thought it was Michelle and Casey. And then someone came out Wearing a black dress, while another one came out wearing black hood. Then suddenly closed the van quickly.

They went to the girls.

"Who are you?" Roxy said

"Wow! You guys doesn't remember us already?" Michelle said with a smirk

"Roxy! Its Michelle and Casey!" Jaymie said

Then suddenly when they noticed it was them, Casey suddenly kicked Alexa. Alexa bumped into a post.

"Nice attack Casey" Michelle said

"How weak..." Casey said.

Alexa got stand up then He saw Mark signing to dont go near the others and look to the Van. Alexa looked at Van but when she was about to Michelle knocked her out.

"Alexa!!" A shout from the Van.

The shout Made Alexa to wake up... Jayden, Vince and Mark was watching everything. Suddenly Vince noticed something about Roxy and Jaymie.

"Jayden! Jayden look!" He said pointing at Jaymie and Roxy's Eyes

"Dont shout You Alie--" Mark said but before he could continue Jayden cut him.

"Look at Jaymie and Roxy's eyes.. when we video called them it was purple remember?"

"Yeah?" Vince and Mark said

"Now its Turning red... And then look at the Van there is a Red eyes staring at the fight..."

"I'm getting scared" Mark said

"Ah you Scardy Cat!" Vince said.

~At the Van~

"Jake your eyes... And you too Salve" Jack said worried

"Control your emotions..."  Joshua said

"We can't take it anymore!" Jake and Salve said in a very deep voice

Jack and Joshua are terrified of what are they going to do.

~back to the fight~

"Agh!" Jaymie and Roxy are in pain (~still their eyes are red~)

"Now while your there Casey do it!" Michelle said

"As you wish!" Casey said

"NO!!!" Jaymie and Roxy said but can't move because of pain.

Casey and Michelle are going to Alexa and Victoria. Casey is holding a knife. She is about to kill Victoria and Alexa. Then suddenly Michelle looked back to the Van and no one is there and Roxy and Jaymie isn't there either. Michelle is really confuse then suddenly....

Two really deep voices came to Michelle's Ear.

"Girls like you.. Needs to be in prison.."  It was Jake and Salve who said it. They tied Michelle up.

Casey is really about to kill Alexa and Victoria. Jaymie and Roxy was at the top of the Van. Jayden, Jack, Joshua, and Mark was watching. Then suddenly Jaymie and Roxy disappeared at the top of the Van and Appeared at front of the knife that was pointing at Alexa and Victoria.

... Roxy and Jaymie got hit by the knives (2) that Casey was holding. Alexa, Victoria and the Boys was so shocked and they widened their eyes....

"JAYMIE!!!!!!!" Jake and Jayden Shouted

"ROXY!!!..,," Jack and Salve shouted

They all cried. Salve and Jake got so mad and tied Casey and Michelle and brought them to the police.

Finally Michelle and Casey won't bother them anymore.

Roxy and Jaymie Recovered in just 1 week. The Divine University let Roxy and Jaymie rest for a few days.

But the others still didnt know what Jaymie, Jake, Roxy and Salve's family's secret... ;)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! You'll find out their secret or maybe not? Haha... (Salamat sa pah basa ng chapter na ito sana nagustuhan niyo Ang chapter na Ito!) Hope you enjoyed! Bye!