1st Day & 2nd Day

1st Day
It was midnight. I didn't relize it was that late. I was walking out in the streets at midnight. I gave into Unkown's request, and was off to Rika ' s  appartment. I was barely even thinking straight, I gave right on into it, wanting to meet the RFA so badly. I was the most surprised to find Rika's appartment was just across the street from mine. I followed the rest of what I knew as the tutorial as I remembered from the game. Once I slammed the phone down I was the happiest I had ever been.

Then Seven called. I hesitated to pick it up, but knew  I should. I barely said anything. He did the thing where he said my bank account was hacked, to teach me and stuff. I just could help but smile the entire time, it was my first time hearing him, and understanding  him. It was strange, yet nice. He had always been my favorite. I didn't have work that day, so I pulled out my phone every time a chat room opened, didn't help I didn't sleep because of it. I enjoyed getting to know everyone.

It was different knowing they where somewhere out there, and not just a program. They were actual people, who wanted to talk to me. I felt bad that I was only saying what I remembered from the chats. I didn't want to mess anything up too badly. It then hit me, I needed to choose a route, sorta. One of them was bound to hapoen, but I wanted some control over it. I knew what was going to happen.

I wanted to help them all, I wanted to make them all happy. I was torn. They all had a special place in my heart. I made a list for each person as I walked between the apartments, for no reason. My phone buzzed, I thought it was a chat room, but it was an email from someone. I opened it to find it was a formal email. I had been offered to write an article for a magazine. I might have a degree in Journalism, but I only have the memory of highschool. I wasn't sure what to do about that, money from be a brewista would only go so far.

I tool this as an operitunity to take my mind off the RFA, even for the slightest amount  of time. I walked into my appartment, it ws my apartment, meaning it had my organization in it, which ment I kept anything I was proud of. I opened up the bottom right drawer. Inside were a bunch of fikes, labeled with years. I started with the most resent year. They were all articles I wrote for college, I assumed. They covered a variety of topics, economics, political events, famous people scandals, natural dissasters, trends, basically anything you could research. I knew the type of articles I wrote now. Reaser articles.

Next was to find out about the magazine. I did the only thing I thought of, I Googled it, well I guess there I Boogled it. I easily found the online edition, which I skimmed through the articles. It was a usual Magazine, some gossip, some news, mostly lies. If I did take the job I could write an article on diets and there effects on weight, that would fit right on in. I emailed them back that I would take the job. I was emailed right back saying they were anciously waiting for what I would send, and they needed it by next month.

This brought me back to the dire question, which route to go for. I knew who ever I chose I could always help the others after, if I didn't get sent back to my world. I decided to stick to one route, in order to know how to at least help one of them. After that I needed to wing it. Zen need someone to convince him to reunite with his family. Yoosung needed someone to encourage him to do well in school. Jaehee needs someone to support her enough for her to quit being Jumin's slave. Jumin needed someone he can rely on and see him for him and not what he isn't. Seven needs support, and someone to stand by him. They all had a place in my heart, and I couldn't stand seeing them suffer.

I decided that I could help Jaehee and Yoosung without getting romantically involved with them. Zen I was on the fence about. If I went with Jumin, and would get married to him, and not be able to help Seven as easily. Also with Seven I knew about the secrets, so I knew what to do for a bit longer. My mind was made up, Seven would be the one.