Changes

"Hey it's Jumin!" I yelled as he walked through the doors. He came over to us.

"What happened!?"he asked, breaking his calm act. Really who could blame him. Saeyoung was passed out on the ground. Saeran was slumped on the ground, gripping at his hair. V was on the ground, with Vanderwood applying pressure to V's bullet wound. Rika was crouched on the ground next to him crying her eyes out. While   I was standing there, bleeding fromntwo places on my arm. All around us were panicking Believers.

"Well...." I sighed, "Chaos."

-------

"For Mint Eye's ever lasting paradise!" everyone yelled as we were guided to the front of the room. "Let's guide the sinners to heaven through holy cleanse!" I stared out at them all. They all were brain washed, and it was noticeable. They never blinked, and it was extremely creepy. Their pupils were barely visible, but it wasn't like they even looked at us.

"Kira " Saeyoung grabbed my hand, "I'll try to stall for time. Please stay safe until Jumin gets here." No promises, but I nodded to put him at ease.

"It's the savior!" the believers yelled as the doors open, and in came Rika.
"For everlasting paradise!"

"We will now behind the entrance ceremony for our new disciples," Rika hushed the crowd as she stood in front of us. "These three here will cleanse themselves of unnessissary knowledge acquired in the contaminated world. They will give there all to endure this process, and pledge to participate in the party of paradise that only pursues everlasting happiness and joy. But before we will proceed with the cleansing ceremony for the arrogant sinner." She glared at V.

"Savior!" Saeran yelled, stand in fb up from the crowd, "Didn't you say that we would jot accept Luciel as a disciple!?"

"I told you that Saeyoung will be a great asset to Mint Eye," She said as emotionless as ever, "Do not interrupt the ceremony and leave."

"I can be greater than him!" Saeran broke, "You told me that you chose me instead of him! You said I had greater potential!"

"Saeran, I gave you your chance," Rika informed him, "And you never defeated Saeyoung. You need to know how to accept failure." Well he accept you, I think he knows how to do that.

"You promised," Saeran heaved, "you promised that I'd get my revenge! I risked my life to bring him here. But you are going to let him live!? He's invited to the everlasting party!?"

"Let's hope he stalls some time for us," Vanderwood mumbled.

"Saeyoung," I whispered his name. His grip on my hand went loser, and was leaning on me modem I looked at him to see he was paler. "Please hurry Jumin."

"Untie that thing on my arm," Saeyoung told him.

"Saeyoung," I grabbed onto his hand, "Do you know what you're doing?"

"I can't let them take Saeran again," he explained. I could see how desperate he was. I stood up straight and gave him a smile. I was going to help in any way I could.

"Do you mean I have to be happy with him here!?" Saeran yelled, "He has no right to be happy! You're the one who told me what he did to me."

"Mint Eye has a greater and more beautiful future," Rika explained, she was getting angry, and it was terrifying, "You have done great by bring Luciel here. You will be rewarded."

"I don't need a reward!" the twin yelled, "Letting Luciel live is bettraying my faith!! He won't be able to use his arm anymore. He's useless. Just get rid of him. Paradise will only come once he's gone."

"Take Saeran away," she infromed a believer, "He needs to be brainwashed again." A group of believers surrounded Saeran.

"No," Saeyoung said, jumping in front of his brother, holding a gun, "I can't let you take Saeran. Not this time." I could see how hard he was trying, when his body couldn't handle it.

"Hey," Vanderwood yelled at him, running over to help him.

"Stop all of this," Saeyoung heaved. I knew what was coming. My mind went franric. I didn't know what to do. I could help Saeyoung, or save a life, but I dont know what will happen after that. I just watched as Saeyoung faint. I knew what was going to happen, and I could change it.

"No!" Saeran yelled as he resisted the believers. I searched the room for who I needed to find. "If you do I'll shoot you!!" I spotted him. the blue hair stood out from everyone else. He was across the room.

"What's going on?" I heard V ask. It must have been scary, not being able to see all of this.

"Give him the meds!" Rika yelled over the chaos. Saeran was threatening people with a gun. Saeyoung was fainted on the ground, with Vanderwood trying to wake him up. I even had trouble processing what was going on.

"No way you would do this to me," Saeran was close to tears, "but you've changed. Ever since that man came!" He pointed his gun at V. I started rushing over. "This is all because of you... It's all because of you... That this has happened to me!!"

Bang

I wasn't sure what happened until it was done. I had wrapped my arms around V's chest, and pulled him out of the way, slightly. The shot was no lonher deadly, but it still hit. Both of us to be exact. The bullet and gone through my forearm, V's chest, and was now lodged somewhere in my upper arm.

It must have hit something important on V, cause shortly after he fainted. "Go to Saeyoung!" Vanderwood yelled at me, couching down next to V. The doors then were pushed open by body guards in suits.

--------

I rushed passed Jumim and slid down next to Saeyoung. "Saeyoung!" I yelled at him, "Wake up!" He had lose too much blood. I knew he was going to be fine, but seeing him there close to death, just broke me. Tears were spilling down my face. "Please wake up," I pleaded. I barely even noticed how my entire arm was covered in blood.

"Kira, you need to get medical help," Jumin told me.

"I'm fine!" I yelled, "It's Saeyoung who needs help!"