5th Day & 6th Day

5th Day
Everyone was freaking out about the glitchy messages the night before. To be honest I was desensitized by all things Unknown, heh I made an unintentionally punny. Either way I got hearing everyone freak our, scared they were going to get attacked. Then once they got their security guards they complained about those.Wayne they would be a heck of a lot happier if they didnt constantly complain.

It was nice though that they were worried about me. I couldn't go into a chat without them questioning if I was safe, if I was in any danger. I was always fine. I was actually usually eating whenever they were asking if I was fine. I only ever eat when I feel safe. Even though I was fine, I tried to convince Seven to actually come to the apartment. The idea made my mind hasey.

Early in then morning I had received an email from V, which contained everything for the party. It was actually easier than you would think to throw a party, at least during the first day. I didn't have work for rest of the week, by choice, as I knew what was coming.

I was taking a break from planning the party, during a chat. Seven had been procrastinating work, and made a fire breathing dog, which I truly wanted. Why me am arson, when you robot dog can. He couldn't seem to get me off his mind. Never knew I was that interesting.

I needed to send emails to guests, but for some reason I wanted to be closer to Seven. I grabbed my laptop and walked out into the hall. I closed the door behind me, and sat down against it. I looked up at the camera and smiled at it. Not a moment later Seven called me.

"What are you doing?" he asked, being all serious.

"I thought this would help you focus," I told him, "You're worried about me, and it doesn't help that there are no camera's in the apartment, so I'm out here so you can constantly see me."

"What if someone comes and tries to attack you?" he asked, trying the hardest to get me to go back in.

"Then I'll get the attentions of the neighbors somehow," I shrugged, "Now I'm fine, just catch the hacker." I  smiled at the camera as I hung up. I got some weird looks from people passing me in the hall, but I didn't really care. I went back inside when o was all done working. I had joined in so me chat rooms, where seven refused to aknowledge his feelings for me.

On the fith day I got Seven's attention, but on the next would be the end of my first week in this world.

6th Day

I was awoken by chatrooms opening, talking about the strange emails the members were receiving, I just threw the phone and went back to sleep. By the second one I decided to answer, being too awaken by the constant buzzing. When they were leaving and told me to go to sleep I couldn't help but scream at the phone. "I WAS BUT YOU WOKE ME UP!" I fell back in to the bed, going back to sleep before my head was on a pillow.

I was willing to join the next chat, where Seven made excuses for how he was acting the night before. It was obvious that no one believed that was it, but we just went along. He also let the cat out of the bag. The emails were from the hacker. Who I was the only one who knew who they were.

I contuied to work, it was both a mix of party planning, and the article. I was relieved from work by an chat room. Seven and I tool a break by teasing Jumin, who was out in a desert. It was actual quite pretty, and the photo was better than the one her took of the steak.

Jumim let something slip, something about V. We were basically worried about the fact no one could get in contact with him, to talk about the hacker. Jumin then let it slip that something was up with his eyes. I shouldn't have had any of the information, but I knew more than they even did. Not only did I question it, the other me me be rs were bound to be supisious.

Luckily somwthing destracted them from his slip up, and rhatvwas his total selfishness. He had contacted Yoosung's mother, who was now at her son's apartment. I thought about my mom, I could take it or leave it. I did have good memeories with her, that I wouldn't want to get rid of. Those were few though. In sorta wanted to go to Yoosung's so I could finally we how a mom should act. My mom acted more like an sister than anything else. I got a little depressed thinking about my life before. It didn't help that Seven continued to deny his feelings. Just one more day and things will change. One week seemed like forever.