3rd Day & 4th Day

3rd Day
I woke up at like nine, meaning I misses a fee chat rooms, but hey I wasn't living on a caffeine high. Through out the day, the time in wasn't in the chat rooms I was researching thing for the article I was writing. It still felt weird, go from Highschool Junior to college graduate with no job in one night.

I was anxious that day. It was they day in would know if I was capable of actually going for Seven. The deep story against the casual story. It was all up to whether Jumin goes to lunch with his dad, or Zen breaks his leg. If it was a mix of both, I would contiued to go after Seven, and encourage Jaehee to comfort Zen.

After two hours of tourtrous research, a chat room opened. The only mom in there was Seven. I just let him do his thing while I responded when I knew to. Then Jumin entered. The terrible picture of a steak brought a smile. To my face, nor because it was hilariously terrible, but because it lent I was on the deep route.

I continued to just glaze over all the chats. It felt wrong to me, I wasn't interacting lileni would, but in didn't want to mess anything up. I wanted to give them the happiness they gave me. If that many be a bit different than I actually am, I would be fine with it.

It was fun though actually getting to talk to them, knowing I could say anything, but I didn't. This also broughr up the question, when they will meet me, will they still like me. I acted differently in the chat rooms than in person. In the cajt room I was soft spoken, and understanding. While in real life I needed to have my opinion heard, and stubborn at times. But I am also quiet, I don't really talk much, and I am either messing around boe being completely seriousm. I would find out in due time.

Thanks to me actually gettinfnsleep, I wasn't tired that early, so I stayed up late and started playing LOLOL. I was awesome, and I saw why Yoosung was addicted to it. Irbwaa an online RPG, with complete character customization, and a plethora of quests that were constantly getting updated. I'm sure if it existed in my world World of War Carft would nor even stand a chance.

I just beat my twentieth quest, when my phone buzzed. A chat room opened. In it was the one, the only, V! The one part of the entire chat that was like me is how hiped I was when talk in gn to V, yet wanted to be respectful. I went from screaming his name, to actually punctuating sentences, and not just exclamation marks. At the end her promise he would set the date for the part soon. Tomorrow, if I remembered correctly. I created that day, the fourth day, hunting down trolls in the world of LOLOL.

4th Day

I couldn't help but feel a little guilty when they were saying that LOLOL was wrecking people's lives. I had just started the day before and was level thirty. I still stuck to script, as I was playing LOLOL. I only stopped when my laptop died. I took it as a sign to stop.

I played attention to my human needs, like food, hygen, and sleep. I was awoken by a chat room opening. I found it funny, I was in more chat rooms when it was real them when it was a game. They were probably worried I want sleeping, or alive. When they were talking about Seven's actual name, I had a smirk on my face, and resisted the urge to type in his actual name. I still had on a smile as I went to go get things from my apartment, and get something to eat other than junk food.

Walking out my phone rang, I was getting called. I picked it up amd put it up to my ear. "Defender of Justice 707!" Seven yelled through the phone, "Is wondering where you are going."

"I need to run some errands," I answered, "Are you stalking me now or something?" I knew he was watching me from the CCTV, but he didn't know I knew.

"Can't a guy of secrets?" he asked. I enjoyed this Seven, but I knew it wasn't who he actually was.

"You hacked into security cameras, didn't you?" I was more leniant with what I did during phone calls, and this wasn't one from the game.

"Ding ding ding," he laughed through the phone, "We have a winner. Too bad I don't have a reward."

"How about a kiss?" I teased him. I could almost hear his flustering in his silence.

"Alright," he agreed, "At the party, in front of the entire RFA."

"I look foward to it," I laughed through the phone. I hung it up before he could respond, and just let him get flustered.

As I was out and about they started talking about religion. Honestly I didn't really care about religion. I grew up as a Christian, but my be lives changed, and I'm sorta just questioning the whole religion thing. It felt weird seeing everyone talk about religion. I had a mood change during that time, I was sorta pissed now.

I was back at Rika's apartment by the time Seven had come back on. After teasing Yoosung, Zen, and I he told us about the hacker. They were all going to get security guards, thanks to Jumin, but I couldn't because my location was private. I didn't get that though. I could go back to my apartment, then they could go there, and I would not go back to Rika's apartment. I didn't question it though. I started wondering if rhwu thought I haven't even left the apartment.

I made some dinner with the food I got. It felt weird cooking for myself, and in the apartment. It wasn't any thing too fancy, just not rake out of junk food. It took longer to make than I expected, it was close to midnight when I actually started eating.

A chat room opened as I was eating, so I was texting with one hand and eating with the other. V had come in again, and told us when the party was. That brought in the end of day four. I felt nervous as the fith day came, happonf I got enough emotions from seven. I was also worryong that all the drama from the other routes would happen, but what calmed me was the face Zen didn't have a broken leg.