Struggle

I groaned as I set down my phone. "Yoosung is being an idiot," I complained to HJ, I sorta gave her that nickname, much to her distaste.

"Is he treating you like Rika?" HJ questioned. Me slaming my head on the desk was her answer. "Well you're on track now. Just continue to remind him that you aren't Rika and it will be fine."

"But it's that he is worried about me because el have a broken arm," I started to explain, "Bit he is being over concerned, like I am replacing him taking care of Rika. When I do tell him to stop they think I'm being to pissy and he's just worried."

"Seriously?" she questioned, " When Saeyoung, the one who litterally was willing to give his life for you left you alone, and he is being overly worried and they think you're doing wrong." An alarm went off on my phone. "What's that for?" she asked me.

"I have doctors appointment," I said and got up. " I'll be back when I'm done."

"I'll come with you," she offered grabbing the door before in closed it. I guess she was excited to be able to leave the apartment for once.

"Oh by the way Rika's apartment is across the street," I told her, "So we aren't safe from the bomb."

"Alright, let's see if I got it right," she said, ignoring what o just told her, "We are college friends, we were roommates our first year and never lost contact through the years. I just moved back to the city and you offered for me to live with you."

"Correct," I nodded. I had made up an entire back story about how we met. "Now quiz time. What was the most embarrassing thing Kira has done?"

"Went to all her classes in a cat onesy," Hj scoffed at the false memory.

"How would you two study?" I put in another question. I tried to be therow, but you could never be sure.

"Study from text books then had rap battles, or more that I was forced to," she said sarcastically.

"What did Kira major in?" I asked my finally question of the quiz.

"She started with Marketing, but changed it to Journalism during her second year," she answered easily. She had passed. We were then surrounded by an awkward silence.

"What do you do in your free time?" I asked her. I actually knew very little about what she liked.

"I liked to draw," she answered, "I find it calming. I usually do realistic drawings." I starred at her with a creepy smile.

"I love to draw too!" I squealed, "I usually draw more cartoon I sh things, but my style varies."

"Do you watch anime?" she asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Yeah, I prefer dubbed over subbed though," I told her the uncommon opinion to the dubbed vs subbed war.

"Me two, I like doing other things while I watch it," she explained. "My favorite anime is Death Note."

"I sorta have a grudge against it," I growled. Kira the killer. You're a killer. Kira. Killer. Kira. Killer. You are a killer. A voice I knew too well started hissing in my head.

"Kira," Hj looked at me worried. We were already outside the hospital. I had tears running down my cheeks.

"I'm fine," I told her, wipping away my tears. "Let's go, I don't want to be late." I walked up to the front desk and they told me exactly where I needed to go. Once I got the HJ and I sat down as we waited. She didn't seem to want to talk to me, or was worried I would start crying again.

"Kristina Niome," a nurse called my name. I waved good bye to Heejae as I walked back to get my arm examined. When I walked back out, my arm was in a new cast, and I didn't nessicarily need to take my pills anymore.

"Kira," I voice I wasn't expecting to hear called out to me. There was the familiar red head that was my boyfriend. HJ noticed this and signaled to me that she would leave.

"Saeyoung," I came up to him and gave him a hug, "I thought you were Saeran."

"He's in therapy right now," he explained, "So I came to see how you were doing."

"Well my arm is still in plaster," I shrugged, "But I don't need to take my pain killers anymore. How are you holding up?"

"It could be worse," he explained, we sat down in the hospital cafeteria to have short talk. "He continues to yell at me and wants me dead." I reached over and wipped away the tear slipping from his eye.

"Please don't listen to him," I gave him a warm smile, "I don't know what I would do without you."

"I should get back to him," he told me, grabbing my hand, "I honestly wouldn't be doing this without your support."

"I hope everything works out," I said, letting him, plant a kiss on my hand.

"I'll pick up up at your apartment around eight," he told me, standing up, and walking away.

"You're right," HJ declared as I walked up to her, "Yoosung is an idiot." I had given her my phone to be able to go into the chatrooms during my appointment. Hopefully Saeyoung wouldn't think too hard about it.

"I think we just need to get through this," I agreed with her fonr earlier. "Then support him in his school work."

"Why were you crying before we got here?" she finally question, "Dose it have something to do with why you want to repay them?"

"You could say that..." I sighed, "Want to go get some coffee?" I changed the subject.