Disstress

I had this feeling. I was out in the shopping districts, doing something for an article idea I had, then something in my gut just told me something was wrong. I searched my mind, thinking of anything that I knew. It sorta felt like I forgot I had a doctors appointment, but hundred times worse.

Then the game, and what would happen after Saeran was with Saeyoung for a while. Would it really be that soon? Jumin had just found the cat, putting us a head of what I thought during Yoosung's route. I guess time didn't have as consistent intervals anymore. I couldn't fight the feeling anymore, and headed to Saeyoung's house.

I stood by the door, hesitating to go in. I just saw him a couple days ago, and now this. If nothing happened how would I explain, if something did happen how will I explain? I didn't care, I needed to know he was alright. I just swallowed all my doubt and pushed open the door, which reconized me instantly.

I almost started crying when I saw Saeyoung just standing in the hallway. "Kira?" he questioned. I ran over and wrapped him in a hug.

"I had this terrible feeling," I managed to mumble into his chest, "I needed to make sure you were alright." I felt his hand rest on the back of my head.

"Uhh," a familiar voice came from behind Saeyoung.

"Hi," I greeted him whipping tears away from my eyes. "I'm Kira," I told him with a smile. I wasn't sure if he remembered me.

Saeran's POV

I remember this girl. All a remember is shooting a gun, and her getting shot. Which was probably why her arm was the way it was. Yet she still had a smile on her face, directed at me.

What I failed to remember was her eyes. They were the same blue as the sky. They were beautiful, and I could get lost in them. But beyond the blue was red, from tears. All the veins popped out. Beneath the blue was something few would notice. Pain. Like the pain I had.

Kira's POV

He just stared at me, nothing I didn't expect. It had been forever since he had seen someone besides Saeyoung. "I need to go get food," Saeyoung told me, "Can you stay." It was quiet enough for only me to hear.

"I can go shopping for you," I offered. Not knowing what to do alone with Saeran.