9th Day

"What are you doing?" a sleepy Seven asked me. I was wearing his glasses, as I was frying some eggs for breakfast. I was surprised to see that he was wearing another pair of glasses, with about the same pattern. It was strange, we had the same terrible eye sight.

"Cooking," I shrugged, with a smirk on my face. "How do you like your eggs?"  He sat down at the table.

"I many with my glasses?" he clarified.

"Oh, I tried them on, for some reason," I explained, flipping the eggs, "And learned we have about the same terrible eye sight." It was nice wearing glasses, I almost poked myself in my eyes trying bro fix my non existant glasses during the past days.

"Maybe you should just keep them," he smirked, as I cracked open another egg. Once we were done with breakfast, Seven went back to work, and I didn't what feltnlile nothing. I had gotten into a pattern of writing the article, working on the parry, and entering chat rooms.

"Meow," his robot cat burst to love, "Meow, too...." there was a loud crash and it was broken on the ground. I just gathered the peices and put them on the desk.

"What are you planning on doing?" i asked him, he had yet another fight with V, which I knew was coming.

"What do you think are in the drawers?" he questioned.

"Secrets," I shrugged, knowing fully well what was in them. In was taking a break from the pattern, and was watching lock picking toutorials on the internet.

"We should open them," he concluded, "Where is the key?" He stood up and syarted searching the apartment.

"Seven," I sighed, coming over and putting an arm on his shoulder. "Calm down, you're being reckless right now."

"You were put in danger because of what ever is in there," he said, firmly gripping my shoulders.

"How about we wait until the repair guy comes and goes, and then we can do what ever you feel like then," I offered, "Your too emotional right now."

"I forgot to do something," he realosed suddenly, and pulled me into a right embrace. He looked down into my eyes, which I had taken off his glasses now. He leaned down and our lips met.

I could feel all his emotion in it, his fear, his anger, his sadness, but they weren't all negative. I could feel his long for me, his happiness, and how much he wanted to protect me. I leaned into the kiss, not wanting it to end. "I love you," we said as we pulled apart. There was then a knock on the door. It was obviously rhebwindow repair guy.

-------

"How did that even happen?" the guy asked, cleaning up his equipment.

"We threw something," Seven lied.

"Well, at least no one got hurt," the guy said and left.

"How do you think your brother broke through?" I questioned, knockong on the glass, to make sure it was actually there. He didn't answer, but went back to work. "I guess you don't want to open the drawer," I whispered, so he could hear me.

The next time I did converse with him was in the chat room. He was telling everyone about Saeran, how V betrayed him, and him wanting to quit the RFA. Jumin then went full party crazy, and told me to help Seven. I promised them that I wouldn't quit, then went to comfort Seven.

"You opened the drawer?" I questioned, seeing blue print layed out on the desk. He proceeded to tell me everything he knew, which I had already known.

"I'm going there," he told me, " I need to protect Saeran."

"I'll go with you," I said, putting my hand in his.

"It will be dangerous," he told me, gripping my hand.

"I'll have you to protect me," I said, leaning against his arm. "Besides, Jumin went all partyncraxy and took over all the planning."

"We won't be able to go to the party," he pointed out.

"It wouldn't be worth it I'd you weren't there," I told him. He kissed me on the forhead.

"I don't know what I would do with out you," he sighed.

"Die of Honey Budds Chip poisoning," I laughed. He even chuckled.

"Can you father supplies that we will need?" he asked, sitting back down to start hacking.

"Sure thing Caption 707," I laughed, and went off to father everything we needed.