11th Day

We were listening to the RFA party through the radio. On the first day, I was look forward to going to that party, to see all the knock off celebrities, to meet the RFA. Instead I chose the one that I wouldn't go to the party.

I didn't mind though, I was next to Saeyoung. "I love you," I told him after he turned of the radio.

"That was sudden," he laughed, "But I love you two."

"I feel like you deserve to hear it all the time," I confessed.

"Stop being so cute," he whined, "I need to make the call."

"I'll be outside of that will help," I said, stepping out of the car. I closed the door behind me, and leaned up against it. I looked off at the sky. I was done with Saeyoung's route. Now to make it through the secrets, then make the rest of the RFA happy.

I obviously couldn't easily help Jumin, unless Saeyoung was fine sharing, but a doubt either would be fine with that. Maybe if I became best friends with him, but I would just be another Rika, which isn't what he needs.

Then with Jaehee I need to convince her to follow her dreams and not be Jumin's slave. That honestly wouldn't be easy if I continued to want to help Jumin. I can't do both at the same time. For once I was happy nothing too romantic happened with Jaehee.

Yoosung needs to feel encouraged and loved. I am sure if I would jist be there for him, it would help. He wouldn't feel as lonely without Rika. But after this, they would know Rika's is alive, and could mess it all up.

For some reason I feel Zen would be easy for me, but that would involve opening up. I haven't done that to anyone, not even my parents. He just needs to get incontact with his family, and find a girl friend. Maybe with my story I coups convince him to talk to his family. I pulled up the long sleeves. revealing the strips of even player skin. Scar tissue, I was covered in it.

"Are you alright?" Saeyoung asked. I was probably gaining liquid in my eyes. I quickly slid my sleeve back in place. He didn't need more to worry about.

"Just find it ironic how my names just two letters swapped from Rika's," I laughed. I noticed that the first day I played the game, before it was my life.

"I noticed that when you first entered," he confessed, "I thought you were her for a while, just changed a little bit."

"Why do you say that?" I wondered. I get the name thing, we were both blond, put beyond that I couldn't see it.

"Well, first your name," he started listing them off, "Then you have about the same hair color, and it is easy to get contacts to change eye color, bit to mention how you both were extremely pale. Then you acted as if you knew us, like we were old friends you were conversing with, not strangers you just met over a chat room."

"What convinced you other wise?" I questioned. Now that I heard it, I couldn't really see a difference between us.

"You were always trying to make others happy," he pointed out, "No matter what." He reached down and grabbed one of my had in both of his. "You also hide your pain better than her," he slowly pushed down my sleeve, revealing the scars.

"I haven't done it in a long time," I informed him, "I've gotten help."

"Still I want you to know you dont need to hide anything from me," he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "I promise you I will always protect you, and be by your side."

"I will never leave you Saeyoung," I agreed, mumbling it into his shirt.

"I feel like when we are together we can do anything," he told me. I nodded on agreement. I always felt restricted before, but with Saeyoung I felt lile I could do anything.

-----

We were back in the city. Saeyoung needed to get something's from his home, and he felt like it was only right of the RFA finally met me. We were outside where the party was just held. "Are you sure you're not coming with?" I asked Saeyoung.

"I know you'll be safe with them," he sighed reassuring himself, "I will be back, but if I'm not, I trust them to protect you for me."

"Remember, we are going to fins Saeran together," I promised him.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," he agreed, squeezing my hand before I closed the door. All the guests had left,  and the music had stopped. The walk to where they said they wanted to meet me was filled with the noise of my feet on the ground.

I walked through the open doors of the ballroom. I looked around amazed at everything. I heard muffled voices come from the back of the room. I recognized them from the calls. I slowly made my way over.

"Where could she be?" a whiny voice questioned, Yoosung.

"I'm sure she's almost here," a soothing voice reassured them all, Zen.

"Is there any word form either of them in a Chatroom, Assistant Kang?" a deep montone voice verbirated in the air, Jumin.

"No, sir," said a strong feminine voiced, laced with annoyance, Jaehee. At this pont I was just waiting for any of them to notice me standing there. Saeyoung had put a picture in the chat once, so they knew what I looked like.

"Hi," I interrupted them, timidly. All their heads snapped to face me. It sorta reminded me of a mild jump scare from videogames.

"Kira!" Yoosung cried and ran over and gave me a hug. I could feel Zen join in.

"Never took you two for the hugging type," I joked as they released me.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you," Jumin said, could he get any more proper.

"You're that..." Jaehee looked at me with an indescribably look on her face.

"Woh," Yoosung gasped in awe, "You broke Jaehee." It felt right being with them. Whenever I would go into visual novel mode, my mind would wander into the strange fears. I was scared that they would find my strange fidgeting weird, but they didnt even notice it. I wasn't scared anymore.