Searan

We were sitting in the car, "Saeran... We're almost here," Saeyoung mummbled after the laptop gave him some directions. We were listening to the radio, explaining what the RFA was planing on doing with the funds. "I'm sure it's because he doesn't want anyone to lose their lives like Rika," he commented on the suicide prevention center. Little did he know I requested that we help out with that. They seemed more than willing to oblige.

"Kira, we're almost here," he informed me, "Vanderwood will be waiting for us."

"You're shaking! Coward!" the robot cat hissed from the back seat. He progammed such a mouth on that thing.

"Yeah... I'm so scared of losing Saeran again," he confessed.

"We won't," I assured him, putting my hand on his.

"Kira you know the plan right?" Saeyoung changed the topic, "Don't forget where the gun is in the car. Of something happens, use it. You have to." I knew nothing would happen.

"I will," I agreed. The car slowed to a stop. I instantly felt like I was being watched. I saw Vanderwood in the distant standing with Saeran, talking on some device. Now in the game I questioned if they were male or female, but swing them in person. they were obviously male.

"Agent 707!" he yelled at us, "This way!" I walked behind Saeyoung, taking note of anything.

"Ms. Vanderwood," he teased them, " Long time no see. You missed me?" He knee the perfect times to be messing around, but to be honest I wasn't any better.

"Can you still joke at a time like this?" Vanderwood questioned, "Fine, do what you want." They were probably used to his antics. "Where's the info you brought?"

"I turned it on in the car," Saeyoung explained, leading up to the plan.

"I have to see that the info is destroyed first," Vanderwood told him, "And then I will return your hostage." He wasn't really hostage we were standing in the woods, and he had no restraints. I'm sure if he wanted to he could just walk away.

"You can go check in the car," the twin offered, "I have to check that your hastage is safe."

"Do as you please," Vanderwood scoffed, "Check him right now. I didnt touch a single hair just like you said."

"Saeran," Saeyoung approached his brother. He only received the silent treatment. Man, I really can't be serious for anything. "I'm glad you dont seem hurt." He turned to face the Englishmen, "I checked the hostage. I accessed the server with the laptop in my car. Check it and delete it yourself. I'll wait here."

"No, you come to the car with me," Vanderwood disagreed.

"Why can't you trust me?" Saeyoung laughed. Maybe we were the same person. Hoodies, yup, memes, check, hidding depression, tis a yes, can't be serious when we should be, absolutely.

"How can you ask that right now?" VW questioned, getting irritated.

"Go to the car with me," I offered, going along with Saeyoung's plan. He seemed to be thinking about that option.

"Kira," Saeyoung questioned, acting concerned. He could really give Zen a run for his money. "Are you sure? No I'll just go!"

"No I'll take her," Vanderwood agreed, playing right into the plan, "You know what happens to her if you do something, right Agent 707." It was more of a reminder than a threat.

"I know but Vanderwood," he took a step closer to the male to seem more intimidating, "if you do something to her I will blow this entire place up. Got it?" I wasn't even sire if it was tire or not. Know Saeyoung it could be either.

"You're threatening me too?" Vanderwood scoffed, "What did you bring a bomb or something?" We did have access to one of those.

"As you can see, I have nothing on me," Saeyoung showed him his empty pockets, "I don't have anything to hide, so just hurry."

Vanderwood said something to Saeran quickly. Then turned to me. "Then let's go, lady," he lead the way to the car.

"I do have a name," I mumbled, crossing my arms against my chest. Luckily he didn't hear me. I was sitting in the driver's seat as Vanderwood was working on the laptop.

" This seems to be everything," he hummed, closing the laptop. I reached out for the radio, "What are you doing?" he questioned, noticing what I was doing. "You didn't implant some funny device in the car did you!?" I turned on the radio.

Saeyoing voice came out of it. He proceeded to tell him everything, and offered him am escape. Vanderwood talked to it, even though it was prerecorded. "Hurry and make a decision," I told them, shutting off the radio.

Everything happened all too quickly. Soon I was driving away, with Vanderwood on the pass anger seat. witht he twins in the back. Saeran was out cold and Saeyoung had been shot. We ditched the car and started running to a cabin that Saeyoung had found earlier.

"Damn it," Saeyoung groaned. Vanderwood was taking care of his arm, which the bullet just grazed him.

"You're still alive," Vanserwood told him, "It's a miracle. The bullet just brushed you."

"We have to stall a bit more here," Saeyoung explained, fixing his sleeve, "If we move, the agency will find us."  I left them to discuss, I didn't feel like I needed to be part if that conversation. I decided to look around the cabin. It had one bedroom, one bath room, and a kitchen separate from the main room. I rummaged around in search for some food. There was none.

Instead I made a quick trip out to the car, which we had hidden in the trees, for some of the food I packed. I hoped it would be enough. I didn't even notice how late it had gotten. As I made my way back in Saeran was outside, staring at a phone. "I wouldn't do that," I suggested.

"What?" he questioned.

"Don't contact them," I shrugged, "But it's your disicion." I entered the cabin only to be pulled into a hug by the other twin.

"Where did you go?" he questioned, looking unto my eyes.

"I went out to the car to get food," I told him like he was crazy, "I wasn't even gone for ten minuets." His attention was brought to the bag of Honey Buddha Chips I had brought in.