Project Cinnamon Roll

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you woke up," Saeyoung apologized on the phone.

"It's fine," I told him as I walked done stairs, "It was my choice to sleep until noon."

"I'm getting to his room," Saeyoung sighed, "I have to go. Love ya."

"Love you too," I old him quickly before he hung up. I made a quick bowl of cereal and taking out my phone. On cue a new chat room opened.

Kira has entered the chatroom

Zen - How's the lovely lady doing.

Jaehee's not here - Kira

Zen - I was talking about you.

Well I'm getting better with typing with one hand - Kira

Zen - I know, you can master anything with practice.

Zen - I went to see Rika and Yoosung yesterday.

Zen - Rika isn't talking and Yoosung needs to beg her to eat.

Zen - I don't get why he is refusing to get her help.

You don't really want to lose family... - Kira

Zen - He wouldn't be losing her, I'd say she's pretty lost right now.

Zen - what will hurt him more,

Zen - seeing her like this for rest of her life

Zen - or be separated from her for a period of time to get her help.

Maybe getting her some help would be a good idea - Kira

Zen - Finally someone realized that I'm right.

In wish I could go talk to Yoosung - Kira

Zen - Is Saeyoung holding you captive.

Zen - I'll come rescue you, just say the words.

No - Kira

It's just that his house is pretty far away from the city, and I can't drive with my arm - Kira

Zen - I could come get you.

Zen - It's got to be better than being couped up all day.

Yeah - Kira

Let's go talk to Yoosung - Kira

Zen left the chatroom
Kira left the chatroom

I went back up stairs to get dressed. Easier said than done. I did manage to put on a skirt and sweater. I was dressed by the time I heard Zen banging on the door. "Honestly I hate that thing," Zen growled as I let him in.

"Saeyoung programmed it to recognize me," I shrugged, "So I've never really had in issue with it."

"How is that safe?" Zen asked, closing the door behind him.

"I just need to get on my shoes, then I'm good to go," I told him, sitting on the ground to put on my shoes.

"I've never seen his house this clean," Zen admited.

"No one's been here since the week of the party," I reminded him. We had been out chasing down Saeran, or sleeping in either my or Rika's apartment. Zen reached down to help me up.

"Do you have a jackets, its chilly out?" Zen questioned. I thought, I didn't really pack one.

"I'll go take one of Saeyoung's," I shrugged and ran down to his room. It was sorta messy, but I found one of his signature sweatshirt laying in his bed. I went over and grabbed it. It smelled like him, and I loved how it made me feel he was with me.

I went back up to find Zen patiently waiting for me. "Let's go," I declared running out of the house.

"What are you two doing here?" Yoosung asked once he answered the door.

"You didn't read the chatroom did you?" Zen questioned, just walking right in.

"I haven't had time," he explained, I followed the two of them into the apartment. It must have been V's. There sitting in the couch was Rika. She still looked a little scary, but less insane. I honestly couldn't help but keep some distance from her.

"That's what we are here to talk about," Zen explained, he didn't feel scared st all around Rika, and just sat down on the same couch as her. "You are barely spending any time for yourself. You were failing your classes before, and now you aren't even going to them."

"But I need to take care of Rika," Yoosung cried, "She's my family."

"I said this in that chatroom," Zen sighed, "But it will hurt more seeing her like this everyday for rest of your life, then to be away from her for some time so she can get better."

"I can help her hear," Yoosung whimpered.

"Yoosung," I said, finally putting in my two cents. I had two things I could say, either bring up the fact she had done a major crime, that couldn't be ignored forever, or the possibility of her actually commiting suicide. "Do you remember how you felt when you thought she was actually dead?" I asked him. I was going for the emotional approach first. From his silence I took it as a yes. "In her state there is a chance that she might actually commit suicide. You would need to live through all that pain again, with no hope that she is actually a live."

"But I'll be by her side," Yoosung denied, "I won't let her."

"Yoosung," Zen quickly took over, "You may be able to miss school now, but you can't forever. Then even if you do graduate, you would need to work to be able to take care of her. You won't always be by her side." Zen pulled out the panflit for the Alaskan therapy.

It was silent for an while. It felt like hours. "Alright," Yoosung finally broke the slince. I didn't know what to say, so I came over to him and gave him a hug. A one armed hug, but a hug none the less.

"It'll be alright," Zen added, joining our hug. We broke apart, and Yoosung turned to the oblivious Rika.

"I will get you help," Yoosung promised her. I went into the kitchen to give them some space. As I was standing there my phone rang. I reconized the number. It was my number of my old phone, before I came to this world.

I was curious of what was going on. I answered it, "Hello?"

"Who are you?" an unfamiliar voice said from the other side.