8th Day

I was watching Seven work. He had just dropped the bomb shell, that was the bomb, pun intended. I was sure he was expecting me to be some bit of surprised, but I couldn't fake it. We were secretly glancing back and fourth at each other. "What were the last parties like?" I asked him, noticing that he took a break.

"They were..." he started, but got lost down memory lane. Tears leaked out of his eyes without him noticing.

"Seven," I said, timidly approaching him. He spun around in the chair and went back to work. At least he was at the desk now. I knew to give him some space. I went into the kitchen, and notices we were basically put of food at this point, and I was running out of clothes. I needed to make a trip. I grabbed my phone and wallet and made my way out.

I typed in the pass code to the apartment, and opened the door. "Where were you?" a frantic Seven asked me, "Are you hurt?" He put me at arms length and looked me up and down.

"I'm fine," I gave him a reassuring smile, "I just went to get some more food." He sighed, then noticed the bag of clothing in my hand. "I went to my apartment," I informed him.

"How long were you gone?" he asked, more to himself.

"My apartment is literally across the street," I informed him, hopping it would give him some comfort. "You can see it from here." I ushered him over to the window. "Second floor, third one from the left, you can sorta see my bed from this angle."

"Just tell me when you leave next time," he said and went back to work. I didn't want to work anymore that day. I jad planned a bit more of the party, and had a rough draft of the article written up. So instead In went into the chat rooms, and convinced the RFA that I was in no danger.

Nearing the end of the day yet another chat room opened. One with V in it. I was in it, but I didn't say anything. Seven tried to get me on his side, but I refused to get involved with the fight.  I couldn't hate V, I knew what he was doing for all of them.

"Nya~" the robot cat was working now, "Calm down Meow. Too emotional. meow."

"Shut up!" he yelled at it.

"Meow, let's be quite, meow," I said to it.

"Shouting down, meow," it shut off to my voice. I didnt know how I was able to but, I was.

"Do you trust me?" Seven asked, as I sat my phone down.

"I trust you Seven," I answered him calmly. I didnt know how he couldn't tell.

"Then quit the RFA," he said, "I going to."

"I'm sorry," I apologized first, "but that is a discission for me to make. Even though no matter what you do I will support you."

"How can you trust him!?" he yelled at me, I knew he was just venting anger, but it still hurt. "You're an idiot. You don't even realize how much danger you are in. how much danger he put you in."

"I know that this isn't safe," I informed him, "But I dont want to leave you."

"Why would you risk your life for someone like me," he yelled, turning around so we could both see the tears dripping down our eyes.

"I love you," I mummbled, this time I knew otnwas true, "I can't change how I feel. It hurts me to see you I'm pain." I tried to reach out to him, he let me touch his arm and gave in to my touch.

"But I will only ever bring you pain," he said through his tears.

"I know there is a lot your not telling me," more like I know all you aren't telling me, "But I don't care, I will love you no matter what."

"Kira...." he sighed into my shoulder, "I am so a lone. I don't want to be alone." I hugged him, rubbing his back, comfortingly.

"Seven," I told him with a smile, "You were never alone, you had everyone in the RFA, and now you have me."

"I don't know what to do," jensoghed, coming out of the hug, "In don't want you to get hurt, but if your with me it's bound to happen."

"Luciel," I sighed, gripping both his hands, "I trust you, I know you will never mean to hurt me."

"I promise Kira," he looked me in the eyes, "I will protect you with my life."

"I love you," I said, finally having the words settle on my mouth.

"I love you Kira," he saod for the first time and pulled me into a hug. "You should go to sleep."

"Only if you do to," I told him with a smirk. Once we both showered, and I forced Seven to eat something that had the lightest bit of nutrition, we were both lying on he bed, and he was playing with my hair.

"What if I wake up tomorrow and you're not here," he started to worry.

"The remember that I love you, and just want to see you smile," I told him, slowly falling asleep, feeling instantly at peace.

"I'll look for you," his voice echoed onto my sleeping head, "I would never stop looking."