10th Day

"Seven," I yawned. It was late, I was tired, put I couldn't sleep. And Seven was still up, preparing for tomorrow. "Do you want any help?" I offered, pinching my cheek, waking myself up fully.

"You should be sleeping," he informed me.

"I can't," I sighed, sitting down on the couch. "I'm worried about tomorrow, more lile today at this point."

He came and say down next to me, "Leave the worrying to me," he said, pulling me into his lap.

"But you've been worrying for far too long," I told him wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt comrtorable in his embrace.

"Just stay by my side, and I will never worry," he sighed, noticing that I was falling asleep. I woke up in the bed, alone. I slipped out to find Seven had fallen asleep at his computer. I decided to let him sleep, and got everything together.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Seven asked, pealing his face off the desk.

"You looked so peaceful sleeping," I told him. I had just gotten dressed, and was going to wale him up. "Everything is ready to go, so we can leave when you're ready."

"Kira," he got up and held one of my hands. "I might not make it, he sighed, and I want you to have something to remember me by." He held up the robotic cat. "Its programmed to speak on my voice whenever it can tell you're missing me."

"Why, when we'll be right next to each other," I reassured him, "We are both getting both of this."

--------

"They're still freaking out," I chuckled a bit. I was sitting shot gun, and had just left a chat room. They were all worried about us, and wanted us to be able to go to the party. Really I was depressed about not going to the party, but I was with Saeyong, and I didn't care.

"I wouldn't expect less from them," he confessed. "They may be idiots at times, but they do care."

"And Jumin is still freaking out about party planning," I added.

"He has an adorable cat though," he jokes. No matter what either of us did we couldn't completely lift the mood. I decided to bring up a different topic, that I hoped wouldntake his mind off it for the time being.

"What did you find when you did a background check on me?" I was honestly wondering this. For all I knee he knew more about my past than I did.

"You're name is Kristina Niome, Born February 29, so you've only had four birthdays. You were born in America, but moved to South Korea for college. You have no criminal background, and is able to stay in this country on a  green card," he told me.

"I thought you would know more for how long you took," I teased him.

"I needed to check multiple government documents to get all that information," he informed me.

"I honestly have no idea where to start with doing that," I confessed, hopefully giving him a confidence boost.

------

I was following Seven closely. He wouldn't let go of my hand. I could help but contiueously check over my shoulder. I didn't know of anyone was going to show up and catch us. We soon found ourselves in a room with an entire wall of screens. I reconized it as Saeran's work station.

"How long will it take?" I asked Saeyoung, as be started working.

"There already starting to transfer," he told me. I turned to face the door, just waiting for the other twin to arrive. I glanced back at Saeyoung, to make sure he didn't need help with anything.

"Savior was right," a familiar voice said. In the doorway stood Saeran. He looked even more crazed than before. His white hair stuck up in weird places, and his pupils were barely visible. He was probably just got drugged again.

"Saeran," Seayoung came and pushed me behind him, "I came to help you."

"Help me?" the drugged twin laughed, "They only way to do that is to die." Almost on que all the screens event into a panic mode. We didn't even noticed the door get locked on us.

"Damn it!" Saeyoung yelled, banging on the door. "I'm sorry Kira."

"You didn't do anything," I reassured him.

"We're locked in though," he poibted out.

"We will get out," I assured him, dragging him up off the ground. "Now let's get to work." He had a look of determination on his face. I just stayed out of his way and let him work. I did go into to chat rooms, and fill them all in on what was going on.

"Alright," Saeyoung mumbled, getting my attention, "Go try to open the door." I walked over a grabbed the door knob. I slowly twisted it, and heard a click, pushong it open. "Let's go," he cheered, grabbing his computer in one hand and mine in his other.

I flinched at the sudden appearance of natural lighting. We watched as a car sped down the road. I knee what had happened, but Saeyoung could only infer. Before we could do anything someone I had yet to meet walked up to us.

"What are you doing here?" Saeyoung growled at them. "I should have known you were involved in this."

"Luciel," V started.

"Don't call me that," Saeyoung hissed at him, "I dont need a name given to me by you or god."

"You don't have time for this," V told him. "Saeran had been taken. I'll take care of everything here."

"Why should I trust you?" the red head hissed at the man.

"You shouldn't," V told him, "But you have someone to protect, or make that two. Just go now Saeyoung." We just ran past. I took a good look at him as I ran after Saeyoung. I need to protect that marshmallow. I thought as I hoped into the car.

It was tense in the car. I couldn't help but yawn. "You can go to sleep," Seven told me, "It's been a long day." I hadn't even notice the sun start to set.

"What about you?" I asked, noticing the bags under his eyes.

"I'm used to this," he shrugged. It was the sad truth. "Don't worry I'll be here when you wake up."