1.

=========================================================
a/n
Hoioioi
So this is a rocky (Astro) fanfic. It's a rocky x reader fanfic too. Just a warning it will contain some sad stuff but it will be very fluffy so hopefully that repays for the sad stuff that's gonna happen. So I hope you enjoy it!
-author🎀
=========================================================

{y/n's POV}

I woke up because of the yelling coming from my parents room. I sighed and  looked over into the dark spot in my room where the moons light didn't shine in through my window and swear to have seen the shadow of some creature standing at the foot of the bed. It looked like a man but it had wings of some sort. I wasn't scared of it, I was actually curious.

I rubbed my eyes while yawning hoping I had imagined it because I was very tired. When I reopened my droopy eyes the shadow was gone.

I fumbled around and eventually found and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. I clicked the button to turn it on, making a small click noise break the silence in my room. The screen turned on, revealing a small clock that read 3:00 am.

I suddenly felt a raspy burn in my throat. My throat was parched so I stood up from my bed, feeling the cold air hit my bare legs. Turning on the flashlight from my phone, I grabbed my slippers and quietly exited the room making sure to be as quiet and as stealthy as possible. I quietly waddled to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator before turning around to return to my room.

As I passed by my parents room, I heard them fighting and mumbling things at each other.

"You need to stop this, don't even do it for me. Think of Y/N and Luca. How would they live without a father?"

"They don't need a father. They need you to stop trying to run away from the situation. So why don't you do that."

"You know very well this isn't my fault. I'm not the one that's leaving the house every night at midnight and coming back hours later, drunk and with lipstick stains on my collar."

I sighed and walked back to my room. Sitting on my bed and opening the water bottle, I opened instagram while rubbing away at the tingling burn on my palm. I was never strong enough to open a water bottle without feeling a small burn on my palm from the lines on the bottles lid.

I scrolled through my feed trying to distract myself from my parents. The small but bright screen showed me updates on all my old friends lives. How Sana just graduated high school and is now in a fancy university, or how Jackson had gotten married. (No not Sana from twice or Jackson from got7. They were just the first names to pop in my head.)

I smiled finally feeling peace that at least some people were happy. That feeling was quickly replaced when I heard my parents screams getting louder. I couldn't handle it anymore and just as I was going to let the tears come out, I heard a faint knock on my wood door.

"Y/N? Can I come in?" I heard the faint voice of Luca, my little brother knocking on the door. I wiped my eyes and walked to the door taking a deep breathe. I opened the door, making a small creaky noise.

There he stood, with that innocent look in his big eyes. He was holding his favourite plushie and had on his little dinosaur pyjamas. I knelt down to his level and looked at him in the eyes.