5.

{On Another Planet}

Rocky's POV

I was in my room reading an old comic book my dad had given me when I was young, when I heard someone run into the house crying. Just by hearing her cries I knew it was my little sister. I dropped the comic book nervously and flew as fast as I could to my little sister.

When I floated into the kitchen I saw griffin, my sister, crying on the floor. I stopped flying and grounded myself. As soon as I reached the ground I pulled her into a strong embrace. She cried into my shoulder and I felt my shoulder get wet with her warm tears. I decided to bring her to my room to talk to her. I carried her like a baby and took her to my room.

{In My Room}

I set her down on my bed and pulled a chair away from my desk. I sat on it and looked at her. She was still crying but this time she seemed more tired than when she was in the kitchen. After a few quiet seconds, I decided to speak up.

"Is it because of that jerk?"

"Yeah.." she quietly responded.

"What'd he do now?"

"He told me I was worthless. He told me to go kill myself and that I would be doing the world a favor if I did so. He said I wasn't worth anyone's attention and that I'm useless. He told me my body was disfigured and disgusting. He slapped my cheek and tried to punch me but I ran away. After a while I was in the park and I saw him making out with some other girl. She looked at me and said-"

"I've heard enough. Come with me. Let's go get some snacks and we can watch that show you like, what is it? Umm... gossip girl!" I felt horrible for letting this happen to her since I'm her older brother and I need to protect her.

She looked up at me and smiled peacefully and said,

"Thanks for being the best older brother I could have ever asked for." My heart warmed up at her comment I felt like I was on top of the world.

"Thanks for being the best little sister I could wish for."

We smiled at each other and I got up from the chair. I squatted down in front of her and stretched my arms out.

"What're you doing you weirdo?"

"Come on get on, I'll give you a piggy back ride like when we were little."

I heard her giggle and stand up. I felt her sit on my back and I held her by the back of her knees. I stood up and walked out of the room. We went downstairs and she grabbed my wallet on our way out. While walking we talked and laughed. I tried my best to make her feel better. I asked her what time it was to know if I should hurry or take my time.

"Umm it's 5:35" she said as she checked her phone.

"Okay so I can take my time-"

"No we should hurry. His basketball practice ends at this time and he goes down this street to leave the gym."

Before I could answer anything I saw him coming our way. I quickly crossed the street and told griffin to look at the bunnies in the pet store so she wouldn't see him. She fell for it and started petting the bunnies one by one. She seeming to love the bunnies.

"Do you want it to just be us or do you want invite poppy?" (Poppy is griffins best friend) I asked quickly and loudly so she wouldn't hear his loud booming voice from across the street cat calling her. I turned around and glared at him. He laughed and kept walking with his friends.

"How about I invite poppy and you invite your friends?"

"You sure? They can be quite loud at times."

"The more people I see that enjoy being around me will make me feel more loved and that's all I need right now. Love."

"Okay then."

We went to the convenient store nearby and bought chips, sodas, and ice cream for all of us. After paying for the foods, I placed everything in bags and took the bags with both arms. Before heading back home, we went to a small pizza shop and bought two large pizzas.

When we got home, I put the ice cream and the sodas in the freezer. I grabbed big bowls for the chips and placed the chips into the bowls. On my way out of the kitchen, I grabbed cups, plates, and napkins for the pizzas.

When I got to the living room, I saw griffin grabbing blankets and board games from the game room closet. I turned on the tv while taking off my shoes and placing them next to the couch. I opened Netflix and got gossip girl ready to play.

After that I went out to the porch and called my friends one by one. First starting with mj hyung. I heard three rings before he finally answered the phone. "Hello?" He asked in a sing song tone.

"Hey, do you think you could come over? To watch movies and eat pizza with griffin, poppy, the rest of the guys and me?"

"If there's pizza I'm in." He answered surely. I went on saying "Okay, you can come over at whatever time, I think I'm gonna make it a sleepover. Griffin needs some love."

"Was it that bitch again?"

"Yeah but it's okay, I'll deal with him later."

"Alright I'll be there in 5 minutes." With that the phone call ended. After that, I called the rest of them one by one. They all said yes and that they'd be there in 5 to 10 minutes. I went back inside and saw Griffin sitting down on the couch and grabbing a blanket for herself. "Did you call poppy?" "Mhm, she's on her way here." She said while stuffing popcorn in her mouth

I guess I should explain us and what we are. We are what humans call angels. We live on a star very similar to earth. It is called Quartz (yes like the rock). We were called quartz because our star is very pure like quartz. Yes we have wings. Humans think we're a myth but trust me, we are very real.

On this star we have rules and laws like earth but we have different punishments. Our type of punishments are a bit more cruel. They play with your emotions, make you emotionally hurt someone involuntarily.

Once you break a rule you are no longer called angel, you are called a fallen angel. If you're asking yourself how would people know you're a fallen angel if you haven't told them, the answer is simple. Every time you commit a crime your wings get a grey smudge, growing from the bottom of the wing going up. Like as if you were dirty. This smudge grows and darkens the more crimes you do.

If you see someone with fully black wings, I suggest you stay away from them. Those fallen angels are capable of anything. And I really mean anything. Most of them are mentally disturbed.

One of our strongest crimes is to break someone's wing. Why do we find that so punishable? Wings don't heal. Once they break they stay broken for the rest of that angels life. So imagine if someone broke your legs on purpose and your legs never healed. I say both legs because you can't fly with just one wing, but you can walk with one leg. The punishment for that is to go to earth for 1 month. Well, that month is equivalent to 1 human year.

You must make someone fall in love with you, live with them, and after that year, you must break their heart. It doesn't matter if you fell in love with them or not. You have to. If you don't the punishment is that the person you most love will die. (a/n I know that's dramatic lmao I'm feeling dramatic)

-;-;-

Two pizzas and 10 episodes later, everyone had fallen asleep. I carried griffin and poppy to griffin's room and closed the door letting them sleep in peace. After that I hauled eunwoo, sanha, and moonbin to the guest room. After taking jinjin and mj to my room I grabbed a blanket and a pillow and headed to the couch. I got myself comfortable and fell asleep.