12.

{Back on Quartz}

{Mj's Pov}

The past months have been sad without Rocky around to annoy us with his new puns. We've been living in his house with the rest of astro, Griffin and Poppy.

A while after Rocky was taken away everyone sat to think for a few moments but I was still holding the bunny. I grabbed the things Rocky brought home and placed everything in it's the corresponding place. I put Venus in the cage and took him to Griffin's room. After setting him down as quiet as possible I left the room.

When Griffin woke up we all stood outside her door waiting to hear a reaction. We heard her get up and grab the note off the table. There was silence for a few moments and then we heard her fall to the ground and start crying.

Besides Rocky, she was closest to Sanha and Moonbin. So we let them go into the room before the rest of us. They entered and closed the door behind them. We heard a few muffled voices before hearing them stand up from the ground and walking to the door.

{Moonbin's POV}

After Rocky was arrested we all sat down to think of what to do.

We heard Griffin waking up so we all ran to her room. We heard her crying and so Sanha and I went inside.

The first thing I saw broke my heart. She was holding the bunny up to her chest, hugging him and holding him like the most fragile thing alive. She was sat on the floor with her legs up to her chest. Her cry filled the room as we came closer.

I sat down and peeked at the card Rocky had left for her. It was smudged with her tears that had made the ink run across the small pink card.

We rubbed her back and held her hands trying to calm her.

"Hey.." said Griffin with a weak voice. Even though she had just woken up all her energy was drained from crying.

Even at times like this she never failed to smile. She looked up at me and gave me an eye-smile with her big eyes that were red and puffy from all the crying. Then she turned to Sanha doing the same to him.

"Hi.. so.. uhm.. do you need anything?" Sanha asked cautiously while leaning forward looking into her puffy eyes.

"A hug maybe?" I felt horrible for her so I jumped at her giving her a bear hug. She handed Sanha Venus and hugged me back. I felt her warm and salty tears going through my shirt and touching my skin. She cried and cried into my chest and I let her. I caressed the back of her head and she seemed to calm down after a bit.

Once I let her go Sanha pulled her into a hug too. Once she calmed down I went to the door and pulled her with me.

"She requested hugs!" I exclaimed trying to make her laugh. Everyone gave her a big group hug and didn't let her go for a while. We heard her giggle a little and we all bounced in happiness that we had made her happy for at least a moment.

{Jinwoo's POV}

We all sat around the rectangular table taking our corresponding spots. The table had two head seats corresponding to Rocky and Griffin. When we had all sat, Griffin noticed Rocky's empty seat and began to tear up. She looked towards me and asked to switch spots with her.

After breakfast, we sat down in the living room to watch movies. Just as the movie started to play, there was a knock on the front door.

"I'll get it!" Screamed Sanha scaring us all.

He walked over to the door and looked through the peephole. Then we heard him run back to us.

"It's the police! What do we do?!" He scream whispered.